Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blonde hair? She's shared some pics on insta of her with lighter hair. A woman at her work had a stroke today and she made it all about her on her stories - how tiring it was, how she had no food or anything to drinKkk all day 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2
All she does is moan about being tired and her bloody pain!! It's the same crap everyday explaining and going into so much detail about her back and shoulder. There are people out there far worse than her and just have to get on with it. If she had kids and had to go out to work then she would really know what it's like to be exhausted!!

Reactions: 3
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans, what the duck are those eyebrows? They’ve got to be a joke surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans, what the duck are those eyebrows? They’ve got to be a joke surely?
Nope 🤣 They have looked worse if you can believe, it! They are awful though.

Also I do feel bad for her living with chronic pain, it must be terrible but why she insta stories it every day rather than doing something productive I don't know.

Blonde hair? She's shared some pics on insta of her with lighter hair. A woman at her work had a stroke today and she made it all about her on her stories - how tiring it was, how she had no food or anything to drinKkk all day 🙄
Yes I saw that . How selfish, she makes out how caring she is then turns it around to her . How she didn’t drink , eat etc god knows how she would cope if she ever had children or was pregnant 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
More self pity how stressful and what a hard week she’s had 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s her mate that’s been ill . She turning round to her again 🤨

And of course because it’s been such a hard week, she’s bought more junk food this week. I can’t believe she eats 2 huge bags of crisps every week!

She's definitely an emotional eater. I do feel sad for her sometimes, her life seems so lonely. But then I go back to being annoyed by her 😂 Cos she is so irritating ! Today she said she had "such a busy week" when literally all she does is go to work and come home 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
How on earth does she cope in that house only steaming her floors every couple of weeks!! With a dog like she has I would be hoovering every day maybe twice a day. She calls herself clean queen but in all honesty I just don't see it.

Here she goes again . Mum and dad helping her change her bed 🤷🏼‍♀️😳
Imagine if she had a real disability. So many people manage life and just get on with things without people’s help 🤦🏼‍♀️

Exactly a lot of people have no family to help or friends and just have to get on with it and you can bet don't moan half as much as her. I think she comes across as very spoilt especially when she's ringing her dad up every 5 mins asking him to help and when he doesn't rush to her door you can tell it actually pisses her of.

Why does she buy those qousto boxes when she doesn’t even use all the ingredients 🤣 isn’t that the whole point of them , cooking from scratch etc with different ingredients.
Didn’t she get stressed and angry when the recipe cards hadn’t been sent out to her. A snotty email was sent to head office 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

omg who has seen her insta stories tonight, when she showed her fridge! All that chocolate in the storage basket. How or why would 1 person need all those chocolate bars..especially when only a few weeks ago you were "disgusted" by what the scales said. No wonder she's single, all she does is moan, from the second she walks in the door! Can imagine her to be a nightmare to live with. Her sink is always full of dishes, no way can 1 person use all those in 1 night so im guessing she lets them sit there for a few days. She gets her 80+ year old nan to come round and help clean too, whilst she sits there and has a "rest". I would be so ashamed if that was me.

Yet again another evening about her pain!! She constantly feels sorry for herself so wants everybody to give her sympathy. A lot of us struggle with pain and daily tasks but that's life and it can't stop coz of that. I help my parents out when I can yet she never gives her parents peace. Always expecting them to drop everything for her. Her house just winds me up in general she's so messy and I wouldn't say totally clean!!

Yeah she's delusional, it's quite hard to watch. Her fridge is always full of crap food - her stories last night were all about how it's a mind game and when she has chocolate in the house she doesn't eat it whereas when she doesn't she will go to the shop to buy some to eat..... 😶

I also feel bad for her dog. No way does Storm get all the exercise a dog that size needs!

Why does she buy those qousto boxes when she doesn’t even use all the ingredients 🤣 isn’t that the whole point of them , cooking from scratch etc with different ingredients.
Didn’t she get stressed and angry when the recipe cards hadn’t been sent out to her. A snotty email was sent to head office 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

One week later and she's still going on about this 🙃

Now she is posting about gifted items but not adding #gifted to her story... see she has dumped linkys glitter 😝😝😝

Reactions: 5
😳😳😳😳 so she’s had a panic attack at work , so the first thing she does is go on stories fake crying 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣