Cleanqueenkerrigan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly why would you go and do stories just to say you had a panic attack. I suffer from them and believe me the last thing on my mind is to go on my phone to tell people. It's like she always wants attention or sympathy coz all she does is moan every single day about her pain or how tit her day has been!!

Reactions: 3
God's sake moaning yet again!! She is actually so lazy. If she cooked proper meals and looked after herself a bit better it would definitely help her. I've got 3 kids and no matter how tit I feel or if I've had a low day I still cook a meal and make sure that all of us are getting a bit of decent nutrition. Plus another does she not wash daily or maybe I'm just a bit of a clean freak. She only ever mentions she has a bath on a Sunday then when she said she was going to have one tomorrow instead of today coz she would fall asleep. Why not have one before bed which might help her sleep. Seriously drives me mad!!

She seems like such a brat. Going off it because her nan has been saying things about her home to her mum. Her house must be filthy for her own nan to be talking about it to her mum. She can’t take any kind of criticism even if it’s constructive! Her nan has to come round and clean it for her, of course she’s entitled to say her bit. She’s kicked off before when her parents can’t be at her beck and call all the time. These illnesses and panic attacks are for attention because she has nothing else in her life or anyone in her life. She needs to get the attention from somewhere. She needs some friends or a partner or something. Sat day after day talking to her phone to a load of strangers is getting her nowhere and she’s not getting any younger!

I agree, the fact that her nan helps her with chores at least semi regularly (including garden work) as well as regularly paying for home decor items for her or repairs etc I think she's entitled to state her opinion to her mum about the state of the place. She's definitely a brat with only child syndrome to the extreme 🤣. Her parents must be round the bend with her!

People cope with chronic pain and other disabilities everyday and manage. I'm not saying it's not an issue but the majority of her problems stem from having no life. She needs some hobbies than exclude going to Asda on a Friday and cleaning on a Saturday.

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell, what a monotonous, boring, whingebag. I’d have panic attacks too if I had those eyebrows stuck in my head.

• Haha
Totally attention seeking behaviour, It’s so irritating .
she’s also off her diet 🙄 not cooking gousto boxes , back to her old ways . 😬 if it’s not her shoulder she’s moaning about then it’s the panic attacks .
And those eyebrows 😱🤣
Seem to be getting worse ( if that’s possible)

Reactions: 2
She is the MOST boring person I have ever watched on instat! She is so unhygienic it’s disgusting! She washes her clothes after about 2/3 weeks of wear, she washes herself once a week! Her house is minging! Them eyebrows... another bleeping level! Morning and draining little cow! She wants to go and meet some new people and stop eating like an absolute pig! 🤯

Exactly what I said in my previous posts!! Seriously that dog hair today was disgusting. I reckon she's just so lazy and that's why she doesn't even wash herself! It's the same thing every day oh I'm just going to chill tonight! Surely she could do a bit of cleaning in the evening especially having a dog like that. I'm constantly knackered running around after my kids but I always make sure our home is clean. And I always shower every evening before bed! I feel sorry for her work colleagues!

She shouldn’t have that dog.. she doesn’t give the breed enough exercise and that! She is forever saying she is dieting .. she eats vile! That house is another level! As you say cleaning each night works wonders! I feel like if she had some friends and stop acting like the whole world owes her something she might actually enjoy her life!

I thought she couldn’t get any more disgusting, then she posted stories of her sat on the toilet at work 🤢

I had to look... oh my god... i can’t believe the brows! 😳

I’m no medical expert but carrying an additional 4-5 stone of weight isn’t going to help anyone in pain.
How, HOW can anyone think that is a decent shape?! She must be laughed at everywhere she goes!

Does she ever stop moaning? I also really wish she could pronounce words properly. She says "absolutely" about 200 times during her stories yet cannot pronounce it at all.

Also yes, when she stories from SITTING on the toilet at work, that is truly revolting. No need whatsoever. Oh and a hilarious double standard - she can't believe people stockpile stuff during a pandemic but her cleaning cupboard has multiples of every pointless spray bottle on the market! 🙄

I followed her for a few years always tried to be friendly to her like other friends Iv made on insta felt sorry for her as she was quite lonely due to her friends being through her ex taking his side etc, but then I started to get bogged down in her constant moaning cooking for storm but not taking her out is not good care there’s days over the winter she wouldn’t take her out at all 😔 she actually has a brother and a big family but there set up is weird she used to go and clean her mums house and story it all and do Wednesday cleans but she doesn’t seem to do any now!
Iv seen her discuss her eyebrows before when she did tutorials and she says she follows the natural shape and she likes them that way 🤯

• Wow
The weight she is gonna gain... showing them biscuits them thinking to myself that’s one sitting with a brew for you girl! Imagine the smell off her house I can’t deal! Sweat, grease, dog... all masked by a wax melt ... corona breeding ground 😂🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So ...... working from home . That’s her dream , she hates work . Did you see how happy she was ? Apparently been round two people actually diagnosed with it . But they only will test if your actually in hospital with it .
she’s not gonna get dressed for months , eat tit , live in tit 😷😩