cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either shows us what your doing in your house ( it’s probably something grinch has already done ) or don’t but please stop with the cryptic little glimpses nobody cares ffs god I wish she’d grow up do something else other than clean!! 😡
I've just come on to say exactly that! Who really gives a tit? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything’s all ‘incredible’ or ‘stunning’
She’s as dull as dishwater

Reactions: 6
If her anxiety is as bad as she says it is she needs to seek help ! She always says I'm powering through or I'll get through it ! She needs to start living and not just getting through it ! We all have bad days and things we need to "get through" but it seems her whole life is like that it's sad, and from the way she speaks she uses the kids as a crutch alot !

Reactions: 7
The off the shoulder knitted jumper screams single white female for hinch to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My anxiety renders me housebound. There's not much more I can do other than "power through". There is no help to be had. Anxiety isn't "bad days", it's severe mental illness.

Has she got a cold 364 days a year??? The "good morning" through her nose really grinds my gears!!!! She tries far too hard to be "cute" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is worried and nervous about the reveal....don’t reveal it then!
I don’t show people what I’ve done in my home, they’ll see it eventually anyway!

Living in a grey home I’d feel down and depressed, it’s awful! Everything is so boring and dull!

Her kids room shocks me. Do they not play?

I don't see how parents evening is so difficult for her that she has to rush home half way through, yet daily trips to B&M and HomeSense are easy?

Reactions: 10
Nervous again she’s nervous every poxy day or it’s something else she’s so boring

Roll on 5pm I better set my alarm 🚨

• Haha
Can’t contain my excitement 🥱
Anyone want to take a bet on what it is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.