cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she airbrushed her hand in the wrapping story lol she using same app as mrs hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How can a grown woman copy someone so much it’s a bit stalkery 👀 and I’d like to know what her husband thinks of it!!

Reactions: 5
She looks up to the ceiling alot on her story's! Isn't that a sign of telling lies

Reactions: 3
She needs professional help. The way she copies grinch just isn't normal at all

Doesn’t she have any other words in her vocabulary? God she’s so annoying everything is incredible or amazing or insane,just bore off!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fuuucking hell not looking so much like hinch today are we?! 😂
I know I keep saying it but this woman is a bleeping weirdo. How sad must her life be that she feels the need to mimic everything mrs hinch does. I cannot stand Mrs hinch either but I can't stand someone who is so obsessed with being like her too

Reactions: 9
I find this really sad. That a young child’s bedroom is all grey as well as the rest of the house. No personality at all. Let the child show their personality in their bedrooms I say!
D0718191-5B71-458F-A97A-7FF6EA87221C.png

• Sad
Reactions: 8
she even writes on all her pics now like Hinch - which is new. It’s almost sad she can’t be her own person and I fully agree making your kids rooms dull too is horrible. I like my daughters mis-match quirky colourful room! It’s so her!

Reactions: 4
Mrs Hinch has a go at her husband for the stuff he does or the mess he makes around the house and this crazy does the same 🙈 what is with embarrassing your other half on social media for pretty much living and making normal messes in their own home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.