cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes blocked me!! For suggesting she use a different colour in her decor!!
FFS . . Dont ask opinions if you take umbrage to answers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Desperate when she copied soph cleaning up her husband's wee from the toilet seat. So sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Either shows us what your doing in your house ( it’s probably something grinch has already done ) or don’t but please stop with the cryptic little glimpses nobody cares ffs god I wish she’d grow up do something else other than clean!! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone watched her 'anxiety' highlights back? The stories about being in hospital and the anaesthetist getting the meds mixed up etc and all of her anxiety has stemmed from this experience!? All very bizarre 😲😲

Has anyone watched her 'anxiety' highlights back? The stories about being in hospital and the anaesthetist getting the meds mixed up etc and all of her anxiety has stemmed from this experience!? All very bizarre 😲😲
Talks different too don’t she!

Either shows us what your doing in your house ( it’s probably something grinch has already done ) or don’t but please stop with the cryptic little glimpses nobody cares ffs god I wish she’d grow up do something else other than clean!! 😡
I think it’s a removal of cupboard to fit a tumble dry and a shelf on the wall for laundry products in jars and a faux plant draping off it 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems sweet enough but I just don’t understand it! Everything is an effort school run going to doctors etc etc she wants to be home coz her anxiety but can talk to Instagram to 25k 🙄 I just don’t get it I’ve not got anxiety and I couldn’t do that. Just seems drama all the time

Reactions: 14
She seems sweet enough but I just don’t understand it! Everything is an effort school run going to doctors etc etc she wants to be home coz her anxiety but can talk to Instagram to 25k 🙄 I just don’t get it I’ve not got anxiety and I couldn’t do that. Just seems drama all the time
I don’t get it either i suffer with anxiety and there’s no way I could do Instagram stories! She seems to proper put it all on.

Reactions: 4
She is just pathetic. This morning she highlights the fact that she needs decaf 'for anxiety reasons'. She probably thinks it's anxiety increasing her heart rate when she drinks caffeine rather than the actual caffeine itself.
I have anxiety myself, maybe decaf will solve all my problems too

Reactions: 3
Not buying that her dryer died as well as her washer, she just doesn’t want to admit she wanted to buy new because she wanted white! 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not buying that her dryer died as well as her washer, she just doesn’t want to admit she wanted to buy new because she wanted white! 🙄🤣🤣
This is bang on and my sentiments exactly. She knows she spends like there's no tomorrow and she knows that is unrelatable

Why is it bizarre that her anxiety stems from a traumatic experience? My PTSD and anxiety disorder stems from a hospital experience too.

Why can't she Instagram story? I can't leave my house most of the time, but I find Instagram stories therapeutic. They don't trigger my panic at all. It's a completely different experience to everything else she struggles with.

I could easily talk in front of thousands of people without it triggering my panic. Driving past my GP surgery is an absolute no no.

Anxiety and panic affect people in myriad different ways. I don't for one moment question it with her.

Why is it bizarre that her anxiety stems from a traumatic experience? My PTSD and anxiety disorder stems from a hospital experience too.

Why can't she Instagram story? I can't leave my house most of the time, but I find Instagram stories therapeutic. They don't trigger my panic at all. It's a completely different experience to everything else she struggles with.

I could easily talk in front of thousands of people without it triggering my panic. Driving past my GP surgery is an absolute no no.

Anxiety and panic affect people in myriad different ways. I don't for one moment question it with her.
I think the point most people are making here isn't the fact of WHERE her anxiety stems from, its the way EVERYTHING she says/does/buys/wears/quotes/suffers from just happens to mirror The Hinch . . Nothing new, nothing unique just same ol same ol boring greyness . .
Zzzzzzz

Well that's different. I can't stand Hinch or the clone copies, it's ridiculous and all that grey is absolutely rank. Perhaps it helps with her anxiety though, she obviously doesn't have any ideas of her own so has to copy someone she's latched on to.

Reactions: 1
Its all kind of "Single white female" ish tbh . . Very strange behaviour for a woman of her age? I get that people follow trends/fashions etc but to actually mirror somebody in the way she does. . Shes not wired up properly

Reactions: 5
Its all kind of "Single white female" ish tbh . . Very strange behaviour for a woman of her age? I get that people follow trends/fashions etc but to actually mirror somebody in the way she does. . Shes not wired up properly
Agree. She’s very bizarre...

So the kitchen is no different and then last night she posted a grid post of lounge/diner showing living area and was saying ‘mess behind’ where dining table is....SO her ‘project’ is in the lounge 😳

Reactions: 1
The new wedding/engagement rings set she got that match Hinch's was the strangest thing for me! For a start, I couldn't imagine even suggesting my husband buy me new rings, mine are so sentimental and precious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.