Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Who_me01

I don't see how parents evening is so difficult for her that she has to rush home half way through, yet daily trips to B&M and HomeSense are easy?
She didn’t run out half way through she seemed to throughly enjoy her parents evening and was there for quite some time! She needs to remember people know the real her. She enjoyed every moment of parents evening, shaking hands with all the teachers, full of smiles and full face of make up!

I can’t deal with her anymore she’s so boring, does she have any friends? Does she go out other than shopping? That reveal was just blerghh! And as for leaving parents evening early I mean I hate it but it’s so important I would never leave half way through, I know she has anxiety and I don’t want to be mean but like someone else said it’s like she can’t do anything because of it but can go to b n m and home bargains! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was at parents evening for the whole session! Needs to remember there are people that know her and see her on a daily basis! Shaking the teachers hands etc!

She didn’t run out half way through she seemed to throughly enjoy her parents evening and was there for quite some time! She needs to remember people know the real her. She enjoyed every moment of parents evening, shaking hands with all the teachers, full of smiles and full face of make up!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Eyeswideopened

Has she got a cold 364 days a year??? The "good morning" through her nose really grinds my gears!!!! She tries far too hard to be "cute" 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Bella1978

She seems sweet enough but I just don’t understand it! Everything is an effort school run going to doctors etc etc she wants to be home coz her anxiety but can talk to Instagram to 25k 🙄 I just don’t get it I’ve not got anxiety and I couldn’t do that. Just seems drama all the time

Reactions: 14

Mummaabc

She was at parents evening for the whole session! Needs to remember there are people that know her and see her on a daily basis! Shaking the teachers hands etc!
I'm not even surprised....love that we have an insider on here!

Reactions: 12

Mummaabc

All that gas man talk was as fake as her anxiety she couldn't stop playing with her neck and looking away classic signs of lieing and giggling like hinch is creepy!
Taking her with the biggest pinch of salt since the parents evening revelation. I've said it before but the new wedding/engagement ring set to match Hinch's still really freaks me out. Imagine how her husband must have felt when she suggested changing what she had!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Booshiz

I unfollowed her. And she blocked me for unfollowing. She is an insult to people who actually genuinely suffer with mental health illnesses. I'm sick of these cleaning bitches using mental health to get free stuff

Mummaabc

I don't see how parents evening is so difficult for her that she has to rush home half way through, yet daily trips to B&M and HomeSense are easy?

Jem1975

The biggest fake on Instagram...from her copy cat of Hinch...uniformed grey dull house...shit silver ornaments...same dining room table and mirrors as every other wanna be Hinch...do these unoriginal sheep have no imagination?
And I’m sorry but it’s all a load of bollocks she’s not someone who suffers from depression or anxiety...I bet she’s got a right gob on her and not the sweet innocent she portrays!!
And if she’s 34 I’m 21🙄

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Christ. I don't follow cleaning instagram-ers so never knew about all these. Cleaning your anxiety away? THAT is her insta name? It's like they're trying to find any angle they can do be relevant and relatable. I have anxiety, loads of people do, I wouldn't dream of making an insta about it. Is she just using mental health as an angle to spend loads/show off?
I dont do insta anymore but do remember this being recommended to me. Cleaning away anxiety? I do have anxiety and depression and take medication for it and i don't understand how cleaning helps. I know anxiety isn't one size fits all in terms of how it affects you or how you cope but lets be real...9 times out of 10 you feel so bad you barely want to move. You know your home needs cleaning, washing needs doing and tea needs cooking but the thought of actually doing it seems very very daunting. You can do a list and colour it in with pretty pens all you want but when you see what needs to be done i just think it makes it worse as in omg will i ever catch a break??

The buying useless crap i can relate to, i was guilty of that as you seem to buy things thinking it will meke it ok but then you look at what you have bought and regret it. Luckily i have curbed that.

I might be wrong but other anxiety/depression sufferers i know feel the same and also feel these people who splash it on SM are out for either sympathy or to make money off it. When i was on insta and FB i never mentioned i was unwell with it as i know for a fact my family would call me out for fishing for sympathy. Just my opinion though.....

Mercedes12

VIP Member
I know what you mean. I am not saying these people don't have anxiety, to a degree - but I do think that they are using the mental health card to forge a social media network and with the aim to make money of the back of it. For example, people are more likely to follow an account associated with mental health, than just cleaning. Especially, nowadays, when there is more talk about mental health (which is great, I suffer with my mental health and have done for 14 years)
these home accounts who claim cleaning helps their anxiety, cant help but think well lucky you that you don't have to work so you can stay at home cleaning all day and don't need to go out if you're not feeling great

some of us with severe anxiety can't clean as we have to go out to work so we can afford to live and put a rood over our head/feed our families

Reactions: 9

MadGal

VIP Member
Anyone else only watch because they are completely fascinated by just how much she tries to be like Mrs Hinch 🙈 it’s actually quite scary! The laugh which is just as fake as hinch’s! Didn’t Mrs Hinch post about the magazine you receive through the letterbox being her guilty pleasure the other week and then this one did the same with another random magazine this week! The letters on her window ledge in her bedroom...the music over videos of her cleaning 😳 so so weird!

diygirl40

VIP Member
Fuuucking hell not looking so much like hinch today are we?! 😂
I know I keep saying it but this woman is a fucking weirdo. How sad must her life be that she feels the need to mimic everything mrs hinch does. I cannot stand Mrs hinch either but I can't stand someone who is so obsessed with being like her too

MadGal

VIP Member
Or she’s locked herself in her new laundry cupboard until her bestie Hinch is back from holiday.

• Haha