cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hey guys, long time lurker here 😅

has anyone acknowledged charlotte from cleaning_my_anxiety_away on here yet? can't seem to find anything. her and serene are besties on there :confused: and charlotte is also always banging on about how 'proud' she is of her good friend MH.

did anyone see her videos in a park a few weeks back, eating lunch, she'd taken her bottle of zoflora and some other crap with her and was inhaling them in public to help with her 'anxiety' :rolleyes: calls herself a mental health advocate but all she does is tell the same sob stories over and over and films herself running in and out of homeware and cleaning stores all the time on the brink of a 'panic attack'. please!!!

oh and have you seen the 'narnia' in the garden shed? life time supply of every 'hinch' chemical in there

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I was a follower but she’s so far up hinches bum it embarrassing... completely plays on the anxiety and panic attacks.. I think she’s cringe worthy. White and grey everything - SO original. Trying to be someone she isn’t I think. When I unfollowed she blocked me.. totally fine. I won’t be back!

Reactions: 5
Im SO glad someone else feels the same about this girl!
Where to start? 🤔
She has 3 kids? 2 with autism or something ( you NEVER see or hear them, i know somepeople dont show their kids but theres NO kids mess! EVER)
The garden. OMFG . . its like a mirror image of MH. Grey and white EVERYTHING. Egg chair. Garden furniture. Fake flowers. Bird table. Solar lights . . .
Her voice . .
Aghhhh 👊👊👊

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Im SO glad someone else feels the same about this girl!
Where to start? 🤔
She has 3 kids? 2 with autism or something ( you NEVER see or hear them, i know somepeople dont show their kids but theres NO kids mess! EVER)
The garden. OMFG . . its like a mirror image of MH. Grey and white EVERYTHING. Egg chair. Garden furniture. Fake flowers. Bird table. Solar lights . . .
Her voice . .
Aghhhh 👊👊👊
Yessssss! This!!!
Kids!? OMG I followed for a while and didn’t think she had any 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I swear LOUDLY everytime she posts . . My kids ask why I follow her?
WHY do I follow her . .
She karate chopped her grey and white cushions today and I screamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s really nice and comes across as very genuine, BUT is it just me that thinks she’s trying way too hard to be like hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️ even down to how she talks, i actually cringe when i watch her with how she does everything the same way as mrs hinch, i just think that she could be herself more and shouldn’t feel the need to be like anyone else.

Desperate to be Mrs Hinch. Her house looks like a copy of Sophie's. As if one hinch isn't bad enough 😂 you can tell she's s super fan. The cleaning accounts sprouting cleaning tips have hit an all time high and half of them are crap

Reactions: 4
I think she’s really nice and comes across as very genuine, BUT is it just me that thinks she’s trying way too hard to be like hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️ even down to how she talks, i actually cringe when i watch her with how she does everything the same way as mrs hinch, i just think that she could be herself more and shouldn’t feel the need to be like anyone else.
Agree but she did say she didn’t like the yellow polish Hinch uses on her front door because it attracted flies. So I think she is wanting her own opinions but scared to lose the Hinch mad followers

I think she’s genuinely really sweet and I like her, but oh she is a carbon copy of Hinch, even down to changing all her living room furniture last week!
It’s such a shame because she has loads of followers and could probably do really well with her own ideas and content.

Reactions: 2
Erm.. I’ve been noticing this the last few days. And now she’s got the table the same as Hinch. In the same place as Hinch. Please just try and be a bit more original!

I think she also addresses when she finds something out that’s not safe use. She’s addressed the whole fabric softener spray bottle thing unlike Hinch who just doesn’t do it anymore. Hopefully when she gains in confidence & realises she doesn’t need to be Mrs Hinch to get anywhere she’ll be a good watch.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she hasn’t had her own thread sooner - she is morphing into hinch as the days pass. She even pauses/talks like her at times - with the excited voice - it’s SO cringe.
Her house is rapidly transforming into a shrine to Hinch’s house - it’s weird! Sure a coincidence that her husband is also called Jamie - but that is the icing on the cake.
Fully weird!! Be your own person - it’s sad.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hasn’t had her own thread sooner - she is morphing into hinch as the days pass. She even pauses/talks like her at times - with the excited voice - it’s SO cringe.
Her house is rapidly transforming into a shrine to Hinch’s house - it’s weird! Sure a coincidence that her husband is also called Jamie - but that is the icing on the cake.
Fully weird!! Be your own person - it’s sad.
yes! and everything is little this and little that.. and the off the shoulder top yesterday 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s just like watching hinch, and one hinch is enough. ( sorry hincherrrrrrrs )

Oh my god why is she trying to laugh like Mrs Grinch? What a melt.
i know, i can’t watch her anymore she does my head in, she’s nice but tries way too hard to be like hinch, i feel to comment on her posts but i’ll just get accused of being a troll or jealous so let her carry on the weirdo

Reactions: 2
Anyone else only watch because they are completely fascinated by just how much she tries to be like Mrs Hinch 🙈 it’s actually quite scary! The laugh which is just as fake as hinch’s! Didn’t Mrs Hinch post about the magazine you receive through the letterbox being her guilty pleasure the other week and then this one did the same with another random magazine this week! The letters on her window ledge in her bedroom...the music over videos of her cleaning 😳 so so weird!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.