cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to be funny eating her dinner in the new laundry room, when actually it's pure cringe...

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with her anymore she’s so boring, does she have any friends? Does she go out other than shopping? That reveal was just blerghh! And as for leaving parents evening early I mean I hate it but it’s so important I would never leave half way through, I know she has anxiety and I don’t want to be mean but like someone else said it’s like she can’t do anything because of it but can go to b n m and home bargains! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don't see how parents evening is so difficult for her that she has to rush home half way through, yet daily trips to B&M and HomeSense are easy?
She didn’t run out half way through she seemed to throughly enjoy her parents evening and was there for quite some time! She needs to remember people know the real her. She enjoyed every moment of parents evening, shaking hands with all the teachers, full of smiles and full face of make up!

I can’t deal with her anymore she’s so boring, does she have any friends? Does she go out other than shopping? That reveal was just blerghh! And as for leaving parents evening early I mean I hate it but it’s so important I would never leave half way through, I know she has anxiety and I don’t want to be mean but like someone else said it’s like she can’t do anything because of it but can go to b n m and home bargains! 🤷🏻‍♀️
She was at parents evening for the whole session! Needs to remember there are people that know her and see her on a daily basis! Shaking the teachers hands etc!

She didn’t run out half way through she seemed to throughly enjoy her parents evening and was there for quite some time! She needs to remember people know the real her. She enjoyed every moment of parents evening, shaking hands with all the teachers, full of smiles and full face of make up!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

She was at parents evening for the whole session! Needs to remember there are people that know her and see her on a daily basis! Shaking the teachers hands etc!
I'm not even surprised....love that we have an insider on here!

Reactions: 12

Well this is very interesting.. I didn’t think I could dislike her much more and then there was this...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t run out half way through she seemed to throughly enjoy her parents evening and was there for quite some time! She needs to remember people know the real her. She enjoyed every moment of parents evening, shaking hands with all the teachers, full of smiles and full face of make up! Well well well the plot thickens!! 😱

This woman is not right what the duck is she doing eating in a laundry room??
🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IT’S A CUPBOARD!!

If an estate agent was marketing their house It would not be described as a room! 😂 she’s lost the plot!

Reactions: 4

That’s really interesting!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she just say she’s been “unindated” with messages about her laundry cupboard 😂😂😂😂 my spell check went mad trying to spell it wrong!! Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprise surprise she has a clock that’s just for show..where have I seen that before? 🧐🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Good Borning" eughhhh i want my hole to eat me wen i hear it. What a sad pathetic life you lead having to have a replica of hinchs house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.