cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting she’s just going to reveal a new tumble dryer (probably gifted) that she’s had to remove kitchen cupboards to fit in. No doubt it’ll have a fake plant hanging from it and some prints about laundry around it with fabric conditioner decanted into a labelled glass bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m betting she’s just going to reveal a new tumble dryer (probably gifted) that she’s had to remove kitchen cupboards to fit in. No doubt it’ll have a fake plant hanging from it and some prints about laundry around it with fabric conditioner decanted into a labelled glass bottle.

I thought it might be that cupboard thing at the top of the stairs where that cube thing is
👀

I think it’s a utility area In the kitchen. So kitchen cupboard removed....tumble dryer in its place. Shelves above with prints and fake plant and her fabric softer bottle and laundry soap bottle.

SO basically a new appliance in the kitchen where it should be 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
I think hiding big reveals is so yawn worthy. It’s manipulative to your viewers too. I’ve unfollowed and will not watch.

Reactions: 6
So, a dryer and some shelves in a cupboard that she’s labelled a ‘laundry room’? Wow 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a utility area In the kitchen. So kitchen cupboard removed....tumble dryer in its place. Shelves above with prints and fake plant and her fabric softer bottle and laundry soap bottle.

SO basically a new appliance in the kitchen where it should be 🙄😂
All correct except for the location!

But is it the washing machine or a tumble drier in there?! Unless it's a washer/drier combo it's a bit silly having them in separate locations?!

Reactions: 3
A laundry room 😩 I’ve wasted my life waiting 😤 I dare say we will get ahhh bless ur hearts 💕 oh I was so nervous 😟 oh I cannot go out I need my safe place the laundry room... enjoy love

I think she’s just moved the washer from the kitchen into the cupboard?
Is it a cupboard in the living room because the last thing you want is the noise of a washing machine when you’re trying to chill out and watch tv

Reactions: 1
It just be a combined washer and drier - I had one years ago and it was the biggest waste of money because you cant dry when washing and vice versa! So annoying!! Plis
Tumble, no plumbing in there for washer x
I was just thinking that!

Reactions: 2
AND many people do exactly what she has done without the need to put up shelves and plants 😂🤣
It’s still a cupboard....🙄

Is she alright in the head or what? Big reveal?!!
Its a bleeping cupboard with a tumble dryer and some plastic plants.
Lord give me strength 😡

What an anti-climax! Not that I was expecting anything else but seriously, who gives a duck? It’s just the cupboard under the stairs, slightly better organised. Bore off.

Reactions: 2
For F sake, just when I thought she couldn't get more strange! Eating your dinner of an ironing board in her tiny laundry room. Just grow the feck up !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.