cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like her if she didn't copy Hinch so much, I'd prefer if she was truly herself.

Reactions: 2
I think there’s a little bit of Hinch in everyone of those ‘influencers’ Hinch has got it so everyone else must run and go get it!! waiting on the fire place next 🤣

Reactions: 3
I would go a step further and say she sounds more like Stephen Hawking! I’ve been recently watching Laura clean aholic and she sounds like she’s going through the process of a sex change

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This may be an unpopular opinion BUT at first I just thought my god this woman just copies hinch.. and it’s true that is who’s content she’s copied but you can just see how genuinely nice she is when watching her stories ( well actually I don’t know if she is, but I get a much better vibe from her than I do hinch ) I think she is sweet, her home looks cosy and also lived in! Also for some bizzare reason when I see she has been gifted stuff it doesn’t annoy me!
I think once you see the fakeness, you can't unsee it. I did think she was lovely at one point but I now feel it is an act for her to purely get what she can- which is fine, but there's no originality with her and she is cloned beyond cloning with Hinch which I find disturbing and fascinating but hysterical all at once

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now she saying she taking a step back on weekends ! Similar to hinch last week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she saying she taking a step back on weekends ! Similar to hinch last week lol
I thought this! Very much copying Hinch saying last week about taking a step back. She knows she can’t step back during the week (CMAA) because apart from seeing her mom to go to B&M she doesn’t have anything else to do other than show Instagram the inside of her toilet or her washing machine going round so the weekend was the next best thing in another attempt to copy hinch.

This may be an unpopular opinion BUT at first I just thought my god this woman just copies hinch.. and it’s true that is who’s content she’s copied but you can just see how genuinely nice she is when watching her stories ( well actually I don’t know if she is, but I get a much better vibe from her than I do hinch ) I think she is sweet, her home looks cosy and also lived in! Also for some bizzare reason when I see she has been gifted stuff it doesn’t annoy me!
It’s not just the content she’s copied 😳 did you not see the near identical wedding rings she got for her birthday last week, that’s no coincidence!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought this! Very much copying Hinch saying last week about taking a step back. She knows she can’t step back during the week (CMAA) because apart from seeing her mom to go to B&M she doesn’t have anything else to do other than show Instagram the inside of her toilet or her washing machine going round so the weekend was the next best thing in another attempt to copy hinch.

It’s not just the content she’s copied 😳 did you not see the near identical wedding rings she got for her birthday last week, that’s no coincidence!
Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 1
How much she tries to be MH actually has me laughing out loud. Convinced she made her husband change his name on purpose.

Bet she cant wait for that dog to die so she can get one the exact same breed as MH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen Hinch promote what CMAA had on her stories from earlier on about some air fresher pod for the bathroom, who copies who 😂

Her stories today about hating germs 😂 like she is the only one to hate them lol she tries a little to hard which is a shame because she is really likeable when she not laying it on thick

Just seen Hinch promote what CMAA had on her stories from earlier on about some air fresher pod for the bathroom, who copies who 😂
but weren’t they both at that P&G event where they learned about these? Neither are hardly trailblazers here. I think Hinch probably chucked the stuff in her loft until she needed some content, whereas Charlotte just posted about it right away. I could be wrong.

How much she tries to be MH actually has me laughing out loud. Convinced she made her husband change his name on purpose.

Bet she cant wait for that dog to die so she can get one the exact same breed as MH 😂
Also her living room is all grey and white now. If you look on her stories it used to be light wood until she sold the dining table/units and sofas

This woman... her selfie on her story today is even the same of Mrs hinch from last night! Im sure she’s copying on purpose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.