cleaning_my_anxiety_away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I have anxiety, and depression and i avoid alcohol because I know it won't help me and can trigger a mental health crisis.
I love to know how some people can turn their social anxiety etc off, go to events and live their best life, and then go back to being anxious again. Obviously I don't have that skill, if I leave the house I'm physically and mentally exhausted after for days
This! I genuinely feel like I have a meter that runs out when I’ve been around people too long. I have to recharge, luckily the people I love respect it and leave me be.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Mrs Houseproud stories tonight using the cancer card to get loads of free stuff and hasn’t even mentioned the charity!! She is another Hinch wannabe! Her whole house is Hinch 🤣

Reactions: 1
So her mum buys her a coat as a birthday present, and on the same story she’s doing a swipe up affiliate link?

Going off this account rapidly - it’s just becoming a gifted / ad / aff mashup.

Reactions: 3
So her mum buys her a coat as a birthday present, and on the same story she’s doing a swipe up affiliate link?

Going off this account rapidly - it’s just becoming a gifted / ad / aff mashup.
I’m going off twinkle duo! All they do is swipe up for this ad for that! And they have even copied CMAA garland. First Hinch now them 🤣 to be fair though Instagram is all about ads and things. Mancleany is the biggest one for the swipes and ads!

Has anyone seen Mrs Houseproud stories tonight using the cancer card to get loads of free stuff and hasn’t even mentioned the charity!! She is another Hinch wannabe! Her whole house is Hinch 🤣

She is pathetic. What sort of 34 year old mimics another females life, to the point their house has identical furniture...not to mention talking the same way etc

Pathetic

Reactions: 8
She is pathetic. What sort of 34 year old mimics another females life, to the point their house has identical furniture...not to mention talking the same way etc

Pathetic
I have to agree Donna aka Mrs Houseproud is seriously in need of some help! Can’t believe she got big companies to gift her free stuff for a cancer charity that she didn’t once mention or a thank you! She is greedy! Her whole house is the same as hinch! Even down to the same bloody bin and kitchen sink 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No same grown woman would become so obsessed with another woman and to have everything like them. She is deluded and I honestly wonder what personality she had before hinch came along and she started to copy her in every way

Reactions: 6
She never mentions friends either?
Oh, apart from those 2 wax melts she sucks arse for from Ireland. ..

Reactions: 2
I’ve had some recently because I wanted to see for myself if it’s a load of crap she talks but I would suck arse for them so hate to admit they are actually really good 😂 Hinch promotes Ava shites and I see her burn and promote Tesco candles more than she eats those stews! so I guess Hinch is saying Ava May ones smell of her back side 😂 but CMAA she sticks to one brand so I give her that!

bleeping hell it's her birthday and she has just shown a new engagement and wedding ring almost identical to mrs hinches. I think they are likely cubic zirconia but they look like the poor man's hinch rings

bleeping hell it's her birthday and she has just shown a new engagement and wedding ring almost identical to mrs hinches. I think they are likely cubic zirconia but they look like the poor man's hinch rings
Absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 2
I sent her a message asking where they came from, I said I wanted my other half to get me a set like that as were getting married 😆so I searched it up and they are £2,500 😮 I guess a happy birthday to her then!

• Angry
A few points to make here...
1) I was blocked for unfollowing. To me that's so pathetic. I dont enjoy the accout/think you're crazy. Not everyone who initially follows you will love you! Oh and doesnt everyone have a 2nd insta these days 🤣I still see you 🧐
2) What a nut job. I actually don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. Impersonation on such a level screams 'I need help.
3) You're never 35.
4) I'm thinking @Darkdayz is cleaning_my_anxiety_away 😱🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think you thought wrong as my own person is not cleaning my anxiety away, we all have opinions on here and we’re all allowed to value them. I do agree with some of the comments regarding her but when I speak to her she does generally seem a nice girl

But I’m now starting to think that @Josephine Bloggs is her 🤣

I think you thought wrong as my own person is not cleaning my anxiety away, we all have opinions on here and we’re all allowed to value them. I do agree with some of the comments regarding her but when I speak to her she does generally seem a nice girl

But I’m now starting to think that @Josephine Bloggs is her 🤣
Wrong. I'm lottie from apprentice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This may be an unpopular opinion BUT at first I just thought my god this woman just copies hinch.. and it’s true that is who’s content she’s copied but you can just see how genuinely nice she is when watching her stories ( well actually I don’t know if she is, but I get a much better vibe from her than I do hinch ) I think she is sweet, her home looks cosy and also lived in! Also for some bizzare reason when I see she has been gifted stuff it doesn’t annoy me!

Reactions: 5
I actually like her too however I dont understand why she has to copy hinch right down to the very necklace and copy wedding rings.

Where did you find the rings darkdayz? If it wasnt for the naked nails in this pic, you would swear it was sophie hinchliffes hand

Screenshot_20191202-181046_Instagram.jpg

I disagree her fingers are a lot fatter 😆And what’s with another pair of slippers doesn’t she have a few already!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.