Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg ...Mario dressed for night out , he looks absolutely ridiculous he’s wearing a winter high neck jumper in this heat that is obviously to big for his neck it all baggy think he needed in an aged 8 boys instead ...his trousers are ok but way to long and look like pjs on him and those brows .....HORRIFIC !!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg ...Mario dressed for night out , he looks absolutely ridiculous he’s wearing a winter high neck jumper in this heat that is obviously to big for his neck it all baggy think he needed in an aged 8 boys instead ...his trousers are ok but way to long and look like pjs on him and those brows .....HORRIFIC !!!!!!!!
He looks ridiculous 😂 . I was laughing at how big his head looks compared to his body .

All the wax melts he was gifted from Procter and Gamble , why can’t he gift one of his followers a packet , do a give away with a couple of packets .His house must be bulging with all the wax melts he is gifted . Yet , he wants to keep them, all for himself . What a greedy selfish prick he is . If he thinks so much of his followers and makes out he is so nice why does he never think of anyone but himself .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah. Them brows would look ok with a full face of makeup, but just brows on their own look weird. He should go for a lighter colour.

Yeah. Them brows would look ok with a full face of makeup, but just brows on their own look weird. He should go for a lighter colour.

Look at Derek's eyebrows, really nice. Mario's would be fine if he let them grow out and threw
Screenshot_2019-08-24-19-16-35_kindlephoto-5947585.png
his brow kits out. His trousers though, so funny.

Mario has a massive face but a tiny head, I cannot work out how that is possible. Maybe it's because his forehead is so big? I don't know and it doesn't change the fact he's a massive bleep.
I hope the people out and about tonight know that instagram royalty is amongst them. If they're lucky St Mario will perform some miracles for them, like turning a £4 tit candle in £30 merch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mario has a massive face but a tiny head, I cannot work out how that is possible. Maybe it's because his forehead is so big? I don't know and it doesn't change the fact he's a massive bleep.
I hope the people out and about tonight know that instagram royalty is amongst them. If they're lucky St Mario will perform some miracles for them, like turning a £4 tit candle in £30 merch
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'd forgotten Mario hangs with celebs 🙄 his brother is an actor, was in a Scottish soap called River City. He's tagged all the important people on yesterday's party in my jammies stories.

Reactions: 4
I'd forgotten Mario hangs with celebs 🙄 his brother is an actor, was in a Scottish soap called River City. He's tagged all the important people on yesterday's party in my jammies stories.
His brother and sister are ok looking ....poor Saint Mario with the big head dodgy haircut and horrific eyebrows and no idea how to dress , he really is a creep 🤮🤮🤮

Come all the way to Glasgow and go to home bargains! And then venture to coatbridge (which was voted Scotland’s most dismal place to live) to go to a salon that’s stuck in 1999. I live in Glasgow and there are so many nice s places to go, but I suppose these places don’t have a clue who the are so wouldn’t give these VIP’s a freebie. I know you all stick up for a Derek but he is def a few sandwiches short of a picnic! I think he comes across as so simple, and he must be to be with Mario!

Why did they have cardboard cut outs of his mum at the party as if it was a slimming world award ceremony! Did anyone else find that bizzare!? I noticed a few lower than Z list river city actors that mario was tagging then recording during playing some rangers sectarian songs at the party!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come all the way to Glasgow and go to home bargains! And then venture to coatbridge (which was voted Scotland’s most dismal place to live) to go to a salon that’s stuck in 1999. I live in Glasgow and there are so many nice s places to go, but I suppose these places don’t have a clue who the are so wouldn’t give these VIP’s a freebie. I know you all stick up for a Derek but he is def a few sandwiches short of a picnic! I think he comes across as so simple, and he must be to be with Mario!

Why did they have cardboard cut outs of his mum at the party as if it was a slimming world award ceremony! Did anyone else find that bizzare!? I noticed a few lower than Z list river city actors that mario was tagging then recording during playing some rangers sectarian songs at the party!
Loool @ “few sandwiches short of a picnic” [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Yeah I didn’t understand the cardboard cut outs either. Who does that? [emoji52]

Reactions: 2

I noticed the sectarian song to , you can’t buy class ,not being rude but wtf was his old mum wearing it was like his haircut....horrific and out of date 🤢

I noticed the sectarian song to , you can’t buy class ,not being rude but wtf was his old mum wearing it was like his haircut....horrific and out of date 🤢
Seriously the whole party was cringe ... each to there own but I def wouldn't have put those photos and stories up if I was him ... it looked like a bunch of gangster neds to me or extras for the next Paul ferris movie - Derek is def a simpleton 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
This looks man... 😂 100% you bastard look.
Wonder what they made of his crappy flat!

I can’t believe they came all the way to Glasgow and went to home bargains 🤦🏻‍♀️
7820CBA7-57E1-4AE2-9637-2900CC8899BE.jpeg

Did that actually happen. It felt like the queen going down Albert square as in ava and muscles looked so out of place and awkward in flat land?! And then doing the local shops honestly the oddest thing I’ve ever seen to sell a few more bits of wax?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
It was the penny arcade that was playing it’s not a sectarian song.

Saint Mario is on preaching to his disciples again , how he is careful with who he works with . What does he mean work with ? Is he talking about all the freebies he gets and wants his flock to spend their hard earned cash buying , while he gets it free . Every one loves his wax melts , it’s changing peoples lives 🙄 . Cows are being named after him 🤮
If Mario was made of chocolate , he would eat himself
I’m really confused about what journey he is on. He is constantly saying everyone has followed my journey on here?!! I think he just watches other account and copies what they say weather it makes sense or not. You have all followed my journey on my platform. That’s his other favourite word he is always going on about his platform he has. His platform where he had helped thousands of people because they have followed his journey. ?!! Ehh!?! He says he never watches his stories back he really should cause half the time what he says doesn’t make any sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
watching Mario getting emotional talking about Hannah coming up to see him 🙄 , it would bring a tear to a glass eye . Honestly who do these people think they are ? She makes wax melts and he works in Debenhams .
He is turning into Beggy tagging companies in items he has bought , looking to be gifted hair products . Where is he putting all the shite he is gifted ? they live in a one bedroom small flat .

Reactions: 5

I’m really confused about what journey he is on. He is constantly saying everyone has followed my journey on here?!! I think he just watches other account and copies what they say weather it makes sense or not. You have all followed my journey on my platform. That’s his other favourite word he is always going on about his platform he has. His platform where he had helped thousands of people because they have followed his journey. ?!! Ehh!?! He says he never watches his stories back he really should cause half the time what he says doesn’t make any sense.

Rangers FC fans changed lyrics to suit them 🤢

watching Mario getting emotional talking about Hannah coming up to see him 🙄 , it would bring a tear to a glass eye . Honestly who do these people think they are ? She makes wax melts and he works in Debenhams .
He is turning into Beggy tagging companies in items he has bought , looking to be gifted hair products . Where is he putting all the shite he is gifted ? they live in a one bedroom small flat .
My thoughts exactly it was so cringe he was tearing up talking about it last night in his story ,I actually felt bad for poor saint mario having to invite them into his tacky little flat , as you said she sells bloody wax melts why would you want to pose for a picture with her ..he’s actually believes he’s an influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Rangers FC fans changed lyrics to suit them 🤢

My thoughts exactly it was so cringe he was tearing up talking about it last night in his story ,I actually felt bad for poor saint mario having to invite them into his tacky little flat , as you said she sells bloody wax melts why would you want to pose for a picture with her ..he’s actually believes he’s an influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He influences me to want to give him a smack around the kisser.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.