Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That song is sectarian - it’s a Loyalist/UDA favourite and that’s no secret. Glorifying the murder of a Catholic. HOWEVER, Mario and Derek are so thick, they’re blindly following a disgusting “football” team without even knowing the origins of half of it - they’re absolutely class-less the pair of them.

Reactions: 11
That song is sectarian - it’s a Loyalist/UDA favourite and that’s no secret. Glorifying the murder of a Catholic. HOWEVER, Mario and Derek are so thick, they’re blindly following a disgusting “football” team without even knowing the origins of half of it - they’re absolutely class-less the pair of them.
Well said ,couple of brainless prat’s,i think Derek is as daft as they come he can hardly string a sentence together....wonder what Hannah really thought going up the stairs to there flat to visit dumb and dumber ..bet it was smelling for cats pee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m always surprised at how much of a following he has.... most of the cleaners, home ‘influencers’ have massive new builds. You can just see from what he buys, his flat, no car etc that he is pretty skint. Everything is just cheap tit.

I realise how stuck up that makes me sound 🤦🏻‍♀️ What I mean is he isn’t the norm in comparison!

I’m always surprised at how much of a following he has.... most of the cleaners, home ‘influencers’ have massive new builds. You can just see from what he buys, his flat, no car etc that he is pretty skint. Everything is just cheap tit.

I realise how stuck up that makes me sound 🤦🏻‍♀️ What I mean is he isn’t the norm in comparison!
Can you imagine if they turned up at the Mum's party 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I'd have paid good money to see their faces .... Glesga shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone realise it’s his birthday? I mean he’s posted about it a million times.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who acts like that when you get to the age he is ? He’s like a child . That’s him hoping for more gifted tat because it’s his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know he’s totally cringe , and all those idiots saying you deserve it and what a wonderful person he is ...how the f do they know most of them don’t even know him ...I love the way he always tries to make his tacky flat look all instagram ready ..when In fact it badly decorated and carpets look like old blankets on the floor 😱😱😱

• Haha
I know he’s totally cringe , and all those idiots saying you deserve it and what a wonderful person he is ...how the f do they know most of them don’t even know him ...I love the way he always tries to make his tacky flat look all instagram ready ..when In fact it badly decorated and carpets look like old blankets on the floor 😱😱😱
He’s completely got his following off the back of Hinch. What does he actually do?

Reactions: 6
What is sectarian about it? It's a song about an amusement arcade that's been covered by all kinds of folk and country singers

He’s completely got his following off the back of Hinch. What does he actually do?
He goes on a "juurrnnnneehhh" A teeth juurrnnnneehhh, a cleaning juurrnnnneehhh, an eyebrow juurrnnneehhh, a tit overpriced, smelling of tit candle juurrnnnneehhh, a having a stinking dump juurrnnnneehhh.
You name it and St Mario has been on that juurrnnnneehhh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is sectarian about it? It's a song about an amusement arcade that's been covered by all kinds of folk and country singers
It’s is s fact that Penny Arcade is sung at UDA rallies it is sung as a glorification of a sectarian murder ..THE NEW RANGERS have are known for supporters who sympathise with the UDA

His carpets are the worst. How he had the cheek to have them cleaned they are thread bare as it is!

Reactions: 4
He goes on a "juurrnnnneehhh" A teeth juurrnnnneehhh, a cleaning juurrnnnneehhh, an eyebrow juurrnnneehhh, a tit overpriced, smelling of tit candle juurrnnnneehhh, a having a stinking dump juurrnnnneehhh.
You name it and St Mario has been on that juurrnnnneehhh
His carpets are the worst. How he had the cheek to have them cleaned they are thread bare as it is!
they look like there is no underlay under the old blankets ..oops meant carpet , and also his skirting boards look like crap they are caked in old paint and all his wires are all on show just hanging there ..like his skinny legs in those tartan trousers !!!!

• Haha
Why in gods bleeping name is a 36 year old man re posting every single birthday mesaage he has on inst 🙈 Grow up you bloody twit, you have inhaled one two many bottles of zoflora

• Haha
It’s is s fact that Penny Arcade is sung at UDA rallies it is sung as a glorification of a sectarian murder ..THE NEW RANGERS have are known for supporters who sympathise with the UDA
Please, if your suggesting that all rangers fans are supporters of anyone who is against catholic’s and glorify murder then your obviously one of them from the other side. To suggest that Derek is singing a song because it’s about a murder is ridiculous. He’s too thick to realise what he says on a daily basis, never mind a song that’s been sung by fans for years! And Celtic fans are just as bad singing sectarian songs and hating rangers fans. Get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if you know, or might have missed it.. it was Mario's birthday today... 😑

He only got his followers through the grinch shouting him out, the only time his followers go up is when he’s on her story. He thinks he’s attracted them all himself 🤷🏻‍♂️ but no he only got them from shoutouts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.