Cleaning With Mario

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His cat walks all over his worktops ..he keeps it litter tray in the kitchen ..I certainly wouldn’t eat anything he made in the kitchen, feel sick just thinking about it 🤢🤢🤢😷😷😷

Reactions: 3
Why does he feel it necessary to show ‘private’ messages from people anyway? These sometimes have sensitive detail in - the poor disillusioned fools that have sent them to him, in ‘private’ probably never intended them to be shown publicly to his ‘audience’ on his ‘platform’ within his ‘journey’

Honestly - he thinks he’s a fixer. A saint. A good egg. When really he’s just fallen mildly lucky, for a while - he’s a cock waffle, he’s got too big for his teeth and someone needs to bitchslap this irritating bafoon. He’s like thrush - irritating and never really goes away!

ps: Where’s Derek the last few days? Hidden in a ‘statement piece’ box or back in the loony bin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does he feel it necessary to show ‘private’ messages from people anyway? These sometimes have sensitive detail in - the poor disillusioned fools that have sent them to him, in ‘private’ probably never intended them to be shown publicly to his ‘audience’ on his ‘platform’ within his ‘journey’

Honestly - he thinks he’s a fixer. A saint. A good egg. When really he’s just fallen mildly lucky, for a while - he’s a cock waffle, he’s got too big for his teeth and someone needs to bitchslap this irritating bafoon. He’s like thrush - irritating and never really goes away!

ps: Where’s Derek the last few days? Hidden in a ‘statement piece’ box or back in the loony bin?
He’s delusional , he said this morning that people have been sending messages about being down and fed up , and all they needed was a reply from him and they were ok again ..this guy seriously needs a wake up call ..he’s a complete narcissistic tool !!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He was talking about his new bed recently and it arriving soon. Do we know if it was #gifted?

Reactions: 2
See when he says “I didn’t know they were sending anything” surely he must know? How else do they get his address?
Mario if you’re readily please let us know via stories!

See when he says “I didn’t know they were sending anything” surely he must know? How else do they get his address?
I always wonder this as well.
They always act surprised at receiving items but surely they had to give their address out first. [emoji2370]

I love how he said he is going to do up his bedroom , “it will be plain and simple “ ...just like him 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If they previously had his address, then they might have sent a surprise gift :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.