Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I canny understand a word that twit says. He should have his own language on Duolingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Clutching ma beak.... Asked my husband to read the dots of doom. His response was

He puts the I in IDIOT 🀣🀣
Ye inspired me, ma luvlie, ah goat MrMac tae have a go at they dots of doom too. Being fae Easterhoose an’ aw, ah thought he might have mare chance than this west end wanker.

β€œWhat’s his truth? What is it actually? Truth of what? Am so confused.”

So aye πŸ’Ž telt him tae get right back intae his ain lane an’ away back tae they dark streets of the East End he is banished. Capeesh πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Haha
You're an egotistical twit, Mario, that's what you are πŸ–•πŸ–•

Screenshot_20230516-224305_Instagram.jpg

And because we all know you're a thick bastard, here's it's meaning

Screenshot_20230516-224414_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Remember who the duck I am"

PahhΔ₯hhh hahaha hahaha

A benefit scrounging, illiterate, bitter nasty wee witch.
Who cuckooed dumb Deek, has bald patches all over his flat heed & nae friends.

Spine bright Mario
Happy WENASDAY and so forth 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
β€œRemain in my truth” - sorry but what does that even mean? I can’t even read the rest of what he’s posted without killing my brain cells.

Maybe my holiday post annoyed him because I described his holiday down to a tee. He’s obviously been on here reading - hence the terrible grammar posts that make zero sense but one thing I do know, that fat slut isn’t well :m

keep your power hens, it’s Wednesday today, let’s mop kick the tit outta this dayβ€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œspine brightπŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You can tell when she has had a read oan here. The illiteracy goes up 10 notches, where he is furiously stabbing at the phone with his fat fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You can tell when she has had a read oan here. The illiteracy goes up 10 notches, where he is furiously stabbing at the phone with his fat fingers
A pack of Richmond sausages had gained sentience, so aye πŸ’Ž

• Haha
What is he on about now...

Moaning about trolls again, thought he was over this hurdle.

What triggered this off, he is mental.

347186117_1002178494004463_4980117967093771332_n.jpg
347074507_806625704319544_685171314139919109_n.jpg
346910130_767500938113530_8365463760843345366_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So far this year he has moaned about trolls 20 times.
On average, he is doing 4/5 posts a month.

The man is cuckoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.