Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His flat need always makes me laugh, so obvious wee Sadie used to leave the bleep in a room as a baby and lock the door behind her😂 Johnny and Krystal don’t have that coffee table heed do they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
His flat need always makes me laugh, so obvious wee Sadie used to leave the bleep in a room as a baby and lock the door behind her😂 Johnny and Krystal don’t have that coffee table heed do they?
The Harry Potter oaf Ardrossan, bedroom under the stairs #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't blame Sadie tbh. Spawning Maz must have been like birthing an alien.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anywan ken whit day it is? Iv no been teld and im losin my power hens also
Edited to say iv just seen stories ma bad. Tonsa love

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry coffee table heed has ended me 💀🤣 this thread is bleeping hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry coffee table heed has ended me 💀🤣 this thread is bleeping hilarious
There is actually a medical condition called 'unloved child syndrome' where the wain is so ugly wae a massive nose it will never grow into, its left oan it's back aww day in its cot. Krystal Meth and Johnny do not bear the same unfortunate feature so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Don't spread it around, but after Marion was born the midwife reported that the afterbirth was better looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't spread it around, but after Marion was born the midwife reported that the afterbirth was better looking.
Ur we 100% sure that Sadie hooker shoes disnae huv Kerry Katonas and took the afterbirth hame instead of the wean?
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs, this is all we're going to get now. Thick twit needing ideas 🙈

Screenshot_20230515-202710_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This bleep is seriously not well. Who asks for packing advice a year before they go away 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.