Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually pissing myself the fact he was so smarmy last night outing that guy, all high and mighty with his vile little mouth as if he is untouchable and then this morning crashing down. Karma 😂
Klaus frauded him to pay him back for his illegal doxxing!
---
Did Instagram take his doxxing post down anyone know?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sensing a wee photae of some lethal blue WKDs n a caption of “NEEDED!!!!!” incoming fae this wee diddy the day

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I checked ma bank account tae see if I'd been frauded this friday. Huv a been influenced? I'll be turning doon ma hot tap tae get colder water next also. 💎👌

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I always thought it would be Klarna that would catch up with the wee fud. But after last night's doxxing turns out it was Karma. Bloody love it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Buying sun cream a year in advance for a hoaliday that we all know wont happen is crazy n shows you how stupid he really is.
A lot of money aye right mair lies well if its a lot of money he no have it long once tax man gets a grip of him no declaring his paid ad ‘nest egg’ total fud

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet the only reason the bank contacted him was because there weren’t enough funds in his account for the transaction tae go through not because they thought he was being frauded cos let’s face it, he buys that much tit they wouldnae know the difference 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He's buying sunscreen nearly a year and a half in advance of his holiday. :unsure:

345884283_799960851646943_947623616982902879_n.jpg

346250584_615530526923170_2405888881257776578_n.jpg

Mario, you turn the temp doon at the thermostat, not the tap. Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel the same, and how did he get his money back so quick, when I got done it took weeks to sort out.
Stay in yer ain lane hen, youse urni an influencer so nae speshul treatment #factual
---
He's buying sunscreen nearly a year and a half in advance of his holiday. :unsure:

View attachment 2165048
View attachment 2165049
View attachment 2165050
View attachment 2165051

Mario, you turn the temp doon at the thermostat, not the tap. Idiot.

View attachment 2165052
It's the woo hoo fur me, absolutely made me fart laugh. And then at the end, look at that shine, ah thought he wuz gonni say shite, which wud be mair apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the fairy ad he’s done, wahooooo. I think what they mean Martin, is that you could actually wash your pots in cold water and it would still cut through the grease. Gets everything wrang every single time and I am here for it! The gift that keeps on giving, wahoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the poor sods in his work when he goes in today.
'Morning Marion how are you today'
Cue dramarama over and over and them wishing they had never asked 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Stay in yer ain lane hen, youse urni an influencer so nae speshul treatment #factual
---

It's the woo hoo fur me, absolutely made me fart laugh. And then at the end, look at that shine, ah thought he wuz gonni say shite, which wud be mair apt.
I want to know where he had his prompt card propped up because that was the most coherent piece of speech I have ever heard him utter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Alright shartin lewis with the online money internet safety advice! I use amazon constantly ( much to the husband’s disgust ) and never had an issue and as people have said amazon hold your card details not the individual sellers

• Haha
Reactions: 30
His hands properly give me the ick as well. Can you imagine having those hands touching you? 🤢 He looks like he would give one of those gross weak handshakes.
Catching up so someone might have said already but his hands look like their hands are always a bit damp
---
Alright shartin lewis with the online money internet safety advice! I use amazon constantly ( much to the husband’s disgust ) and never had an issue and as people have said amazon hold your card details not the individual sellers
SHARTIN LEWIS JAHAHAHAHAAAA. I’m sitting in the break room at work and the noise that just escaped me wasn’t even human. Get that in a thread title suggestion ma lovelie I’m chanting you oan fae the rooftops

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Bank were straight oan the blower when they saw the bulk order of long life SPF cause they know our wee Martin never goes anywhere other than spoons and jam jar. The illiteracy this morning is astounding, I think he’s actually got worse in the two years av been following him 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
🤣 he's been frauded for a LOT of money, call the Polis. Oh Maz, get knotted, you're the biggest haverer going 🙄

What were his plans for this weekend that he's needed an excuse to not do something or go somewhere. Honestly he is so full of tit. Amazon hold your details, the sellers don't so yet more porkie pies. Plus if he had any money he'd be going on holiday this year, not making up excuses. I smell tit

Wonder what his fee was for the Ad?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lovelies, ah fun oot who stole Marion's money, he's saying Amazon as he's too embarrassed tae admit the truth as he thought Lady Gaga was his pal noo wit wi him being an influencer.
Screenshot_20230512-142928.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Obviously wasn't enough money in his account for the transaction. I'm a firm believer in pics or didn't happen more so with Marion. Is it not pay weekend for him as well?
Also my phone could send a text/call at 5am I wouldn't hear it so what was he doing up that time. He managed to get money back right away? I thought these things needed to be investigated and took time to get your money back? Buying sun cream a YEAR OR MORE before he's holiday... Wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
Show us the seller the supposedly tried to fraud you.
It's probably been Marion buying shite and forgot what he's bought.

The ad's this morning is this what he was soo busy doing last week or week before he couldn't be on Instagram.

Didn't someone send him dishwasher tablets before for an AD.. fairy I think LOL at that.
---
Take it dining out is cancelled tomorrow? Sorry forgot hell march Deed Deek to the cash machine and he can buy with his petty cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously wasn't enough money in his account for the transaction. I'm a firm believer in pics or didn't happen more so with Marion. Is it not pay weekend for him as well?
Also my phone could send a text/call at 5am I wouldn't hear it so what was he doing up that time. He managed to get money back right away? I thought these things needed to be investigated and took time to get your money back? Buying sun cream a YEAR OR MORE before he's holiday... Wtf 🤦🏻‍♀️
Show us the seller the supposedly tried to fraud you.
It's probably been Marion buying shite and forgot what he's bought.

The ad's this morning is this what he was soo busy doing last week or week before he couldn't be on Instagram.

Didn't someone send him dishwasher tablets before for an AD.. fairy I think LOL at that.
---
Take it dining out is cancelled tomorrow? Sorry forgot hell march Deed Deek to the cash machine and he can buy with his petty cash.
I'm surprised anyone at the bank was working at 5am. They don't have 24 hr helplines do they? I smell big BS. Or is it your sharts Maz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.