Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this trip to Belfast to prove that he does really know where Northern Ireland is, as he didn't seem to be aware it existed the other day. Until he read Tattle and pretended Deek told him. The same Deek that's always stoned.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m from Belfast and you can be sure I’ll be veering well oot ma ain lane to try and get a glimpse of the wee hobbits if I can :ROFLMAO:

I’ll just need to follow the smell of weed, bleach and 100000 wax melts. And listen for the sounds of ‘We all have oor disabilities now oot ma way granny! me first in tae titanic the noo don’t you know I’m the male Mrs hinch’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m sure wee deeks is delighted that Marian is calling all his 🍊 brethren Irish 😂

Yeoooo wee Mazda get it out of yeee ☘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh he’s broadening his horizons at last to take a wee trip over to oor Northern Irish lovelies is he?? Wonder wits brought that oan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m from Belfast and you can be sure I’ll be veering well oot ma ain lane to try and get a glimpse of the wee hobbits if I can :ROFLMAO:

I’ll just need to follow the smell of weed, bleach and 100000 wax melts. And listen for the sounds of ‘We all have oor disabilities now oot ma way granny! me first in tae titanic the noo don’t you know I’m the male Mrs hinch’
oh me too I’ll be down that titanic like a hairy bear lookingto Spot him in the wild, bet you he stays in the ibis in castle street 😁
---
Oh he’s broadening his horizons at last to take a wee trip over to oor Northern Irish lovelies is he?? Wonder wits brought that oan
Bonfire season

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Will we do a little meet up my lovely? Belfast tattle trolls day out. You can be Martin and il be deek. Il go to primark tomorrow and see if they’ve any pink tracksuits in stock and PlayStation tracksuits left.

• Haha
  • Heart

And hear a loud voice squeaking 'shart card coming through' and turn around and see her mincing along in that bloody condom coat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh me too I’ll be down that titanic like a hairy bear lookingto Spot him in the wild, bet you he stays in the ibis in castle street 😁
---

Bonfire season
He will feel right at home in castle street with the junkies. Will think he’s back in Beirut towers

• Haha
I live less than 30mins from Belfast, I'll be making it my life aim to be there that weekend 😆 if I want a bespoke look at Marion and Deek I should probably go to the 'In-shops' on High Street or that lesser known shop called Primark. Or if its round lunch time, a wee peak inside McDs or Costa and I should find them 🤔 So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I live less than 30mins from Belfast, I'll be making it my life aim to be there that weekend 😆 if I want a bespoke look at Marion and Deek I should probably go to the 'In-shops' on High Street or that lesser known shop called Primark. Or if its round lunch time, a wee peak inside McDs or Costa and I should find them 🤔 So aye
You can join us on our Belfast tattle day out my lovely. We will get you a Rayn baby girl cat costume for the occasion ❤ First stop that wee bespoke bar Wetherspoons.

actually, come to think of it, who’s minding baby girl Rayn while he’s on these trips as apparently he’s not been able to go anywhere because of the cat and now he’s got Belfast and his wee jet2 holiday planned. Hope whoever’s going to feed the cat has tattle and can show us the Monica cupboard while he’s away :m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can join us on our Belfast tattle day out my lovely. We will get you a Rayn baby girl cat costume for the occasion ❤ First stop that wee bespoke bar Wetherspoons.

actually, come to think of it, who’s minding baby girl Rayn while he’s on these trips as apparently he’s not been able to go anywhere because of the cat and now he’s got Belfast and his wee jet2 holiday planned. Hope whoever’s going to feed the cat has tattle and can show us the Monica cupboard while he’s away :m
Thanks ma lovely, mwah mwah 😘 We could have some craic for real all meeting up to follow him around, that's if he ever actually comes 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Calling it the noo! She’ll have a massive flying feart after flying the 20mins tae Belfast. That’ll be her way oot of the wee Jet2 holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It could possibly be another influencer im thinking off. I just remember one of them kept getting reported to the social services by a online troll and when the case was finally closed they posted the letter on Instagram to show everyone. Going to drive me.mad now not knowing who it is!!!
was it Ashley James?

editing for spelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Calling it the noo! She’ll have a massive flying feart after flying the 20mins tae Belfast. That’ll be her way oot of the wee Jet2 holiday
Imagine she went oan a wee bespoke Valium journey to calm her fake nerves, oh to be a fly oan the wall ae that aircraft !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks ma lovely, mwah mwah 😘 We could have some craic for real all meeting up to follow him around, that's if he ever actually comes 😆
I would honestly bloody love that, would be some craic ❤
He’s going to be fuming when he reads here later, us all making fun of his trip to Belfast 😅
---
Probably get a wee McGill’s bus to the boat as a foot passenger on stena line my lovely with his shopping bags so he bring a load of shite home with him. B&M haul all the way from Belfast. Him being sick over the side of the boat. Then sat up front seat of the bus like a wee granny. I can picture it now and I’m here for it :m😅

• Haha
She’ll make up some fake story lit “ Can’t believe the lassies on the plane recognised me!!🥹 The pilot even gave me a wee shoutout er the intercom system, canny remember there names but so lovely!💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.