Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Mario, you do know your pal ptwm wasn't trolled don't you? A screenshot was put on here that showed a profile pic. A silly mistake? Yes. Trolling? No. Oh and FYI when she got home the one and only day you met her, her cleaner said "oh I can't believe Mario was there" and her response was "who's Mario?". She storied it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He'll be on the stena line thinking they're Rose and Jack.
Wi any luck the boat will hit wan oaf Marion's shitebergs he's popped out and they huv same fate. Marion wull be rose and tell wee Deek there isnae enough room oan the door. Ah bet he saves wee Deek's petty cash tin though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’ll be like that bullshit Meghan came out with when she reckoned the steward came over to her and said “thank you for everything you’ve done for this country” 😂
Or when the postman said his candy cane monstrosity looked just like a scene from New York at Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Aww Mario, you do know your pal ptwm wasn't trolled don't you? A screenshot was put on here that showed a profile pic. A silly mistake? Yes. Trolling? No. Oh and FYI when she got home the one and only day you met her, her cleaner said "oh I can't believe Mario was there" and her response was "who's Mario?". She storied it.
Aw man, hope it's oan her wiki 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she said on his post she hated having her photo taken but literally spends her whole life having photos of herself taken 🤣 take the hint mario ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
NOOOOO he’s coming to my city of Belfast! As much as i don’t want him here you be best assured you horrible trolls that I will be on the lookout for photos of Mario in the wild while he’s here. Can’t wait to see what places he visits 😅

ps the titanic museum is shite. Only about 10 mins of the whole thing is about the titanic and I’d never recommend it. As if he knows anything about the titanic anyway, he’s thick as two short planks. Pity he wasn’t on the titanic when it sunk my lovelies
He probably thinks it’s a chocolate bar, although the doesnae eat the stuff. Walloper probably thinks crème eggs still have protein in them tae….
---
Oh Jesus, the faces, the jobbies, the bleeping trunki. 🤣🤣🤣 Just woke ma old man up wheezing with laughter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
absolutely affronted you’ve chosen Mario for me hen but we move!

Off to shave my head and stick a fork in a socket to get the electrocuted hedgehog hair just right for ma lassies!
You don't have to shave all your head ma lovelie, just a few chunks here and there will do. Remember you're going for the 'savaged by a lawnmower' look. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can I just say this has to be the best thread on this app ma lovelies, you are all funny fuckers 😂😂

spine bright always 💎💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope Janie knows we're all behind her 💪 little rat of a man, talking to anyone like that, he wouldn't say boo to her face

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m from Belfast and you can be sure I’ll be veering well oot ma ain lane to try and get a glimpse of the wee hobbits if I can :ROFLMAO:

I’ll just need to follow the smell of weed, bleach and 100000 wax melts. And listen for the sounds of ‘We all have oor disabilities now oot ma way granny! me first in tae titanic the noo don’t you know I’m the male Mrs hinch’
Actually ma hen Ava may wax melt aromas brand partner and ambassador I, Mario, said he hasn’t touched a wax melt in months so you’ll need to follow the scent of bespoke small business Yankee candle instead, iykyk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.