Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I'm blocked by her yet never had any interaction with her. Which I find very strange. Didnt know who she was until yesterday and I went to search for her!!!

Is she the one who had social services on her back ages ago due to someone trolling her or something???? Does anyone know??
I dunno about that but she's a nasty piece of work, known scammer and her husband got the sack from the police for looking up her 'trolls' online so she could do a nice bit of doxxing. She's obsessed with trolls, Mario is obsessed with sniffing her arse crack, therefore Mario is also obsessed with trolls!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

SuzyE

VIP Member
Well the pair of you should have stayed at home then there would be 2 less in town 😂
Screenshot_20230506-193602_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Wit is he actually talking aboot? “Having to run a social media page” Mario you literally don’t have to run it? You can log oot wan day and never log back in again and the world will not change in the slightest? You’ve stated a hunner times you’re not relying oan it for cash so wits the bee in your bonnet aboot? Pipe doon hen

• Haha
  • Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Also always confused as to why these influencers think outing anyone would ruin their life 🤷🏻‍♀️ Saying he lives in a hamster cage full of out of date make up is hardly “hate”…..it’s also true 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lim1947

Verucca salt is at it again 🙄 for his 40th he needs an intervention, not a 2 and a half grand handbag. Deek will be flat to the mat pushing them trollies to make this happen!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Babybail93

VIP Member
The spelling 😵 are we sure English is really her first language??

I can’t wait until he doxxes the wrong person and they kick his flat head in 😂

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
His hands properly give me the ick as well. Can you imagine having those hands touching you? 🤢 He looks like he would give one of those gross weak handshakes.
Catching up so someone might have said already but his hands look like their hands are always a bit damp
---
Alright shartin lewis with the online money internet safety advice! I use amazon constantly ( much to the husband’s disgust ) and never had an issue and as people have said amazon hold your card details not the individual sellers
SHARTIN LEWIS JAHAHAHAHAAAA. I’m sitting in the break room at work and the noise that just escaped me wasn’t even human. Get that in a thread title suggestion ma lovelie I’m chanting you oan fae the rooftops

Last edited:
  • Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Got to laugh at that Lorna, watched a few of her videos and she talks about identifying narcissists and folk that want to control you.

Then proceeds to teach people how to be narcissists and to take control of the people around you. Nae wonder he likes her, she feeds his ego!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Lovelies, ah fun oot who stole Marion's money, he's saying Amazon as he's too embarrassed tae admit the truth as he thought Lady Gaga was his pal noo wit wi him being an influencer.
Screenshot_20230512-142928.png

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Tell me you’ve never been on holiday without telling me you’ve never been on holiday

• Haha
  • Heart

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Ma hens early doors title suggestion

Cleaning with Mario #100: will the real petite Janie please stand up?

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just had a look at PTWM stories and she’s basically said that this woman has been following her and paying to follow her patreon to then pass on to other ‘trolls’ and basically accusing her of stalking her and her family, so why, pray tell, has Marion tried to make out that “Janie” has been trolling him. Him making out like he’s been chatting away to PTWM about it is laughable, he’s literally just watched her stories hasn’t he and then made it all about him the sad bastard.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I live less than 30mins from Belfast, I'll be making it my life aim to be there that weekend 😆 if I want a bespoke look at Marion and Deek I should probably go to the 'In-shops' on High Street or that lesser known shop called Primark. Or if its round lunch time, a wee peak inside McDs or Costa and I should find them 🤔 So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I’m from Belfast and you can be sure I’ll be veering well oot ma ain lane to try and get a glimpse of the wee hobbits if I can :ROFLMAO:

I’ll just need to follow the smell of weed, bleach and 100000 wax melts. And listen for the sounds of ‘We all have oor disabilities now oot ma way granny! me first in tae titanic the noo don’t you know I’m the male Mrs hinch’

• Haha
  • Heart