Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Who in their right mind buys 10 bottles of bathroom cleaner?? Especially when they live in a box with no storage! He just gets worse 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Bless him, all these ‘get to know you’ polls for engagement, and he’s managed to piss off the whole of Wales and Northern Ireland cos he was too thick to remember Wales existed and too thick to realise Northern Ireland was a thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I just lurk on this thread because I’ll never be as funny as all of you. But kitchen renovation?? It’s a council flat, right?

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
There is no way the holiday is next year!
How can you always have liked a brand of suitcase yet proven by your silly buying and questions that you have never been on holiday!
Loves the brand but has actually never been anywhere that would require him to have a suitcase. He’s actually not well.

I, however, have Tripp cases so I’m now off to burn them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
The threads we are going to have on here when this holiday happens are going to be on another level.

- The B&M suitcases with the ''hands off'' luggage tags and matching passport holders likely with his initials engraved cause he is so classy.
- The wetherspoons lethal aperol spritz before he boards the plane
- Flashing the shart card to get on the plane first because he's Deek's carer or maybe the other way around, who knows. Two braindead gimps.
- The picture of the clouds from the plane window, the little bottles of gin and a tub of mini pringles, taking selfies in their matching outfits
- Picture of the luggage carousel while waiting on their bags no doubt complaining about the flight even though it will have been a 2 hr journey but our Martin just can't travel, wee sickness bug and now has the sharts
- Moaning as soon as he gets to the hotel because the transfer bus took 3 hrs dropping people off and they were the last to get off the bus. Has heat stroke from the bus having no air con.
- 47823208 pictures at all different angles of the pool saying things like ''Never coming home'', ''I've had worse Mondays'', ''How's your day going?''
- Complaining he has the sharts from the all you can eat buffet
- Complaining he's burnt
- Does nothing all week other than lift to the floor with the food because he hates it
- Lying with the aircon full boot in the bedroom, curtains drawn and watching some spanish tv because he's not feeling well
- Can't wait to get home, misses his wee lassie
- Can't wait to get home as the heat just isn't for him
- Can't wait to get home from the British resort (full off chippies etc) because he can't handle the food but returns home to eat bland, beige chippy/wetherspoons/jam jar food and then will say ''well deserved'' or ''I so missed home food''
- Has a ton of cunt washings to do
- Posts pictures for the next year ''Take me back!''
- Q&A on the resort & that wee bespoke country Spain.

Cant wait hens, can't bloody wait 🥳 :m ☀ 😭
I have literally got a sore stomach from laughing at this 😂😂 Don’t forget the stories of his feet walking on the foreign pavements! Probably wearing some gaudy sliders pretending to be a designer label.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dawnienodaethat

Av reported her tae. Ma man asked whit a wis daein and I telt him am just reporting Marion for doxxing. He says a need tae git a life and stop annoyin folk on that app. Telt him am still hopin fur a wee bespoke blocking 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Av reported her tae. Ma man asked whit a wis daein and I telt him am just reporting Marion for doxxing. He says a need tae git a life and stop annoyin folk on that app. Telt him am still hopin fur a wee bespoke blocking 😂😂
Just tell yer man no to message your page again! Kapeesh!

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Chicken is cooked one way Marion. Cooked. Love when he tries to sound cultured and clever and just confirms how thick he is. Twice in a day now with thanks to him not knowing which counties make up the UK.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
I’ll need to get myself set up in St Enoch on Saturday with a big newspaper with holes cut out so that I can take photos of them fur Janie and aw ma other trolls.
Ah wull be there too but incognito reading this ...🕵️‍♀️
Screenshot_20230508-201740.png

Marion will never guess it's a tattler and nae debates!
Screenshot_20230508-201838.png

• Haha
  • Heart

IsaHen

Janie is just a random patreon follower of PTWM, no evidence of any trolling just sharing the material with her friend. But aye hen you be kind and bully her over your stories. For someone that doesn't give a shite what people think of you, you sure do like a witch hunt against someone that probably has no idea who the fuck you are 🤣

• Haha
Is it fuck sold out. I just went on to see if he was talking shite as usual and was able to add 3 to the cart. Does he honestly think on a Saturday when it’s going to be 20 degrees people are sitting in buying shite cleaning products. No one’s else’s life is as sad as his. What a weapon. I was close to writing that when he wrote a post about being sold but. But don’t want bespokely blocked. So aye

• Haha

HappyLittleSnail

Chatty Member
Just checked out that Lorna's insta page. Fucking hell the shite she's spouting. Her view on life just seems to be that everyone's out to get you. Talk about an exhausting way to live! Have you ever heard that phrase "if you smell shit all day, you should check your own shoe"? Seems to apply nicely here.

• Heart