Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
"What you put out there bad in this world comes back to you ten folds!"

The only ten folds Maz should concern himsel wi is the folds aroond his mum tum. Pipe down ya fat moose and stoap bumping yer gums about the trolls you claim not tae care about. You're embarrassing yersel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Shmebulock

He turned his hot water tap down to reduce the temperature 🤡 I can't deal with how thick he is.
MARIO! TURN THE HOT WATER TEMPERATURE DOWN ON THE BOILER. Fucking hell.

• Haha
  • Heart

MumSays

All together now ma Tattle Bastard hens…I am Spartacus Janieh**, I am Spartacus Janieh**!

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Do you know what you could buy for £2.5k Mario?

A holiday to New York for you and Deek. (That magical Christmas place you desperately want to visit.)

A bag that costs more than his Jet2 holiday is so utterly ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
£50 on bathroom cleaning products for a bathroom the size of a telephone box? What a fucking wasteful loon he is. Remember when he said he wasn’t stocking products anymore? He’s 100% a spendaholic.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
So let me get this right, Janie supposedly trolls PTWM but Marion has made three story posts like it’s about him and he’s uncovered her? What a time to be a troll! It’s the drama Mick, I just love it!
He can't keep his massive beak out can he!.

Mario, ever heard the phrase, 'Not my circus, not my monkey'?. Mind your own business 🖕🖕

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Sorry coffee table heed has ended me 💀🤣 this thread is fucking hilarious
There is actually a medical condition called 'unloved child syndrome' where the wain is so ugly wae a massive nose it will never grow into, its left oan it's back aww day in its cot. Krystal Meth and Johnny do not bear the same unfortunate feature so aye

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
So far this year he has moaned about trolls 20 times.
On average, he is doing 4/5 posts a month.

The man is cuckoo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Freefalling

VIP Member
For the love of the wee man, will someone remove that bloody phone from his strangler fingers and replace it with a fucking dictionary 🤦

He makes as much sense as a chocolate teapot.

Jesus H Christ I'm done for the day!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
So let me get this right, Janie supposedly trolls PTWM but Marion has made three story posts like it’s about him and he’s uncovered her? What a time to be a troll! It’s the drama Mick, I just love it!
Wan of youse better be Janie and nae debates! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
She’ll make up some fake story lit “ Can’t believe the lassies on the plane recognised me!!🥹 The pilot even gave me a wee shoutout er the intercom system, canny remember there names but so lovely!💎
And thanks for talking to me Adam and his Mum Julie. I won't tell you all what we talked about cause I want to keep Adams privacy but well done Adam on coming out to your family and friends. I'm always happy to help inspire other gay fellas to live laugh love. Keep your power 🥔❤ and spine bright 🦴

• Haha