Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Has any influencer ever managed to clarify what 'us trolls' are jealous of?
I follow very few people on here.
Katie Price - cunt
Marcus Mitchell - cunt (used to be epic go back to old threads. Pure gold).
Mario - cunt.
No jealousy or desire to have what any of the above loons/wannabes and pure hasbeen have. Note not one successful, influential person is in my list. Just pure car crashes that substitute my void Jeremy Kyle left when he got canceled.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I'm swear influencers actually *want* trolls just for something exciting to happen in their lives
And martins raging he hasn’t got anyone trolling him on insta cause nobody gives a fuck about him so instead he goes and pinches other peoples “trolls” 😂 He’s wired up. If I lived closer to him I think I’d go to castle avicci and stage an intervention with the men in white coats.

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Clutching ma beak.... Asked my husband to read the dots of doom. His response was

He puts the I in IDIOT 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Saying he wants the bag NOW is just typical of his mindset. It's just a bag to show off on insta with for him isn't it. As someone else said, he could use same amount to go on a NY trip that he covets so much. If he stopped buying Xmas tat and zillions of cleaning products he could save and go or save
and have the satisfaction of buying the bag himself knowing he's worked hard to save for it. I think things mean so much more if you save and then treat yourself.

I would like a ghd curler but they expensive so I've had a wardrobe clearcut and selling bits on vinted and then having a no spend time. It's great to see yourself saving I think as it means so much more when you've achieved it.

But saving isn't for his mindset. It's good living for today and all that but he doesn't, he just wishes the days away as his life just groundhog Day.

He should just get off insta, stop coveting the instahun lifestyle and enjoy what he has. I don't think it matters where you live, just be thankful of a home and health, partner, family etc.

• Heart

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
IMG_5206.jpeg
I think Marion’s been dumped by AvaMeh and this monstrosity is about to step into his place.
Teef like an aging horse!!!!!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Right which wan of yous manifested monzos petty cash be frauded...fuck sake there is a god I wonder if he has been dabbling in the app that is called temu so aye tonsa blessings hens
Ah think it wuz the Russians when he goat that bespoke profile picture. How the hell did they detect fraud on his account, did he go somewhere decent for a change?

• Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Fumming aboot us calling her her.

Nae debates

View attachment 2179200
Tell me, I beg you for the love of fuck, tell me some wee no mark (non-Pride-attending) daft bastard from Scotland has not put this gender shite online today? Thursday? The day a man in Scotland has pled guilty to kidnapping and sexually assaulting a child while driving around dressed as a woman?

Seriously has he put this up today? So many ways he could use his platform to advocate lgbtq+ issues and he chooses today?

Just cancel this cunt.

• Sad
  • Wow

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
All these instahuns are the same! Always claiming that anyone saying anything negative about them must be miserable, insecure, jealous etc but the same can be said about them- if you’re so happy, loving life, all about the positive vibes etc why are you actively looking on forums to see what people are saying about you? And why would that bother you? Auld Lorna is going to have her work cut out this week with the huns

• Haha
  • Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Can this get any better, it was a seller on Amazon that used his account who he had used to buy SPF (Marion's quote, disnae buy sun lotion but SPF) for his holiday next year!

If Carlsberg did Fridays 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How does that even happen? Amazon hold the card details not the sellers? I smell BS

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Someone needs tae tell Mario that 'frauded' isny a word. It seems tae be his word of the day and his illiteracy is spining bright.

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
he waffled on and on there - repeating himself over and over,

seems to be happening alot on amazon right now,
just be vigilant
just be vigilant

Okay Martin big tech advisor thanks for your concern :rolleyes:

Imagine buying suncream for a holiday over a year away, i literally buy mine a day or two before I go away. That binlid will 100% buy a suitcase and have it sitting on the kitchen worktops for the next year and just putting stuff in it. How unbelievably sad

• Haha
  • Heart