Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been considering lip filler. (I have done proper research and found an actual doctor that does it) but NOPE, FORGET IT!!!!

I think the holiday is soon and that's why the lips have been inflated and cases bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
@hopethishelpsallthebest You got his lips spot on! 🤣 l bet he saw your masterpiece and showed them saying, 'Fill em up like this picture' 🤣

View attachment 2184088View attachment 2184089View attachment 2184091
What the hell does he look like 🤣 What a terrible advert, the asthetics woman is clearly tit too! No care taken to define the lip at all (well you can't polish a turd, I take it back shes clearly fighting a loosing battle).
---
I have been considering lip filler. (I have done proper research and found an actual doctor that does it) but NOPE, FORGET IT!!!!

I think the holiday is soon and that's why the lips have been inflated and cases bought.
My asthetics lady is a genius and a doctor, don't be put off by beauticians going mental with a needle 🤣
He makes me clench how cringey he is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell does he look like 🤣 What a terrible advert, the asthetics woman is clearly tit too! No care taken to define the lip at all (well you can't polish a turd, I take it back shes clearly fighting a loosing battle).
They're horrible, and he really looks like a trout, but it's perfect for my new profile picture 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Naw he must be a troll account. He’s such an ugly bleep😭 lips lit a baboons arse and teefs lit a pebble road.

• Haha
  • Heart
How ridiculous does she look😂 a 40yo man/it/thing with those lips!!!
I was going to copy youse nasty trolls with her lips but that bleeping Mahsooov McKnight Hooter is just too good to skip!!!!!
New profile piccy ma lovlies💋💋👃🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We have 2 sets of matching Tripp luggage! I’m pyoor fummmimg! Aff I go to dump them in a skip. Affronted so I am 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am probably just old but I can't understand why a man would do this. A woman, yes I fully get that.
Is it a gay man thing?

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ and the wee donkey, another scheme queen walking round with lips filled by a clueless “aesthetician” who got their cesstificates aff a Groupon course.

Those lips are aboot as smooth and symmetrical as his beak, so I suppose at least they match. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We have 2 sets of matching Tripp luggage! I’m pyoor fummmimg! Aff I go to dump them in a skip. Affronted so I am 🤬
I’ll be joining you my lovelie, heading up the loft to get them…. See you at the dump! I even bought a matching travel bag / carry on type bag 😭 #pureaffonted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Am probably just old but I can't understand why a man would do this. A woman, yes I fully get that.
Is it a gay man thing?
Marion was born a hermaphrodite hen. Wee Sadie raised her a him, and now the wee little girl is busting to get oot the noo. That's why she has child bearing hips and size 6 lady feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He is definitely going anyway sooner than he has made out.
Suitcases for next year? Doubt it he wouldn't have anywhere to store them and I don't think his FLATS has bin sheds even the stuff would be stolen out of there Soo ayye.
There has been no hauls or trips to b&m/home bargains lately. Savin petty cash fur his holiday.

New lips put me in mind of Lady Campanula Tottington if ye don't know then get to know those of you that do know will know. 👌
Marion legs are shaped like he's been sitting on a horse for 6 months, bandit legs I think word is. If it isn't right word don't come at me, you will be blocked!! Capeesh.

HaPpY SateRday 💋

• Haha
@hopethishelpsallthebest You got his lips spot on! 🤣 l bet he saw your masterpiece and showed them saying, 'Fill em up like this picture' 🤣

View attachment 2184088View attachment 2184089View attachment 2184091
Christ almighty, it's like Nathan Todd and Stacey Troutpout are in competition to see how far they can get away with trolling Martin. #holdmybeer
---
Marion was born a hermaphrodite hen. Wee Sadie raised her a him, and now the wee little girl is busting to get oot the noo. That's why she has child bearing hips and size 6 lady feet.
Ah think he wuz hatched hen and nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry my lovelies just watched the fairy add again and was thinking wtf ….
Washing in these temperatures wasn’t too bad…. In fact it was perfect
Cmon Make it make sense 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that a cheeky wee affiliate link for the cases? Sneaky
Takes you to Amazon, hes been reframing to his "how to be an influencer" notebook again lovelies.
Must be earning his petty cash fur the hollibobs #factual

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.