Cleaning with Mario #99 Buys holiday clothes a year in advance, have you had your cost of living payment?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way the holiday is next year!
How can you always have liked a brand of suitcase yet proven by your silly buying and questions that you have never been on holiday!
He‘s going away pretty soon, he’s keeping it quiet cos he thinks he’s some kind of celeb.
He’ll go quiet for a week saying he’s so busy,
Then he’ll be back and show pictures for the next 6 months and say he couldn’t tell anyone as his security would have been compromised. I’m off to Dubai in 3 weeks, (I haven’t got my sun cream yet or got the cases out the garage) I’ll keep my eye out in case he’s there. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Medium!!! suitcases my lovelies does he no realise your urnae gonna get a lot in a medium suitcase with amount shite he has.
Lmao@ i love trippluggage how the hell would he know anything about tripp mair lies £55 quid ma lovelies will he bespoke it time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No body in their right mind would put those bowls into the same water as the mugs 🙆‍♀️, most would wash the mugs first.
I was pure affronted at her doing this hen 🤢

Who is leaving that much food on their dishes and just putting it straight in the bowl. I rinse mine off first, can’t stand all good bits floating in the water when I’m washing up 🤮
---
Did he not also recently get an expensive new washing up bowl, or am I imagining things? Is he planning on actually using it? Or just adding to the clutter?
She can’t use it straight away hen, had to plan 6 months in advance for any new accessories like the new tea stashun she bought last summer ready for the New Year IYKYK 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Howling at him buying suitcases already 🤣 What’s the point if he never goes on holiday? Just borrow from a friend or family. Oh wait, you’ve nae pals and your family hate you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mario, how many times do we have to remind you. You live in a flat not a house 🙄

The state of him 🙈
Screenshot_20230520-095715_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oor wee Martin getting his lips done the day.
Screenshot_20230520-100900.png

---
Mario, how many times do we have to remind you. You live in a flat not a house 🙄

The state of him 🙈
View attachment 2183709
Whatever happened to the ugg slippers and the Crocs he bought? For daeing so many bleep washings he's never got those grey leggings aff.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies, Ah think thread #100 should be a celebration of Martin’s finest moments so aye ✨ away tae get the sharting plate oot fur the criss and joos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does he think those lilac leggings match that shitey hoody. Ahm no even commenting on the fact he’s boat 2 suitcases for next year’s holiday. Capeesh

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I definitely think hes going on holiday this year cos nobody would buy all this stuff for going away nxt year suitcases the cream the clothes has he got the passports or will this be excuse no to go!! Bizarre wee uglington

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies, Ah think thread #100 should be a celebration of Martin’s finest moments so aye ✨ away tae get the sharting plate oot fur the criss and joos.
Ah might get a wee bespoke boax tae put aw my treats in from a small business oan that app. No gonni show youse or it will sell oot. #patronsaintofsmallbusiness

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I definitely think hes going on holiday this year cos nobody would buy all this stuff for going away nxt year suitcases the cream the clothes has he got the passports or will this be excuse no to go!! Bizarre wee uglington
Hen, it took six months, SIX MONTHS to PLAN a coffee stayshun, this holiday has been planned since 2017. Factual.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nearly at thread 100 of the joys of Mario McKnight guys! Shall we celebrate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I definitely think it’s next year he’s going on holiday. I’d be excited this far in advance too if I’d never been abroad. Not sure I would have brought my suncream yet though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.