Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you’ve never been on holiday before without telling me …. 😆 buying your holiday clothes a year in advance. LOL almost as tragic as his delusions:

E6FDA431-B73B-4F57-ACF7-1640A3B929F0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Again he’ll forget and not be able to find it all in the Monica cupboard so will need to buy it all again next year anyway. Never ever heard of anyone buying holiday clothes a YEAR before they go. And how could he claim he was so busy this weekend yet spent a day yesterday just buying shite for the holiday?

he makes it so obvious when he’s no plans by bullshitting that he’s so busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So why if you are going on a summer holiday NEXT year would you think the shops wouldn’t have the stuff you have just bought this year!! Or if going in the winter get it in the sales. My brain hurts…. Oh and “petite frame”. Aye right fatso 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can’t wait to see his Massoooooove Beak burnt to a crisp😂 and DumDim Derek with third degree burns on his feet!!!!
Has he revealed where and when he’s going yet? Might book at the same time and pap for tattle 💅💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is this imbecile wearing a t shirt, jumper and that rotten dressing gown. I know it's a bit cold, but come on 🙄

I still say so much can happen in a year, so it'll be the price of him if something happens that it goes tits up.
And I'm still trying to understand why he's going to a hot country when he hates the heat?!. I hope its well over 35° where they're going 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah he's trolling us the day.

Holiday clothes a year in advance and so forth.

Thread Suggestion
"The only petite thing aboot oor fatty Mario is his button mushroom"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Did ye know ma luvlies, the sho-waps are so good the noo fur holiday claes.

Imagine it. Holiday claes in May.

I’m glad we’re aw learning on this petite frame jurnee, so aye.

I’m no sure on his decision tae be bold and hud off on the toiletries til next year though. Boots at Glesga Airport may not have enough Sudocream fur that stingy ring when she eats abroad beige food 🤔

Edit: am just making ma way through they dots of doom and SCREAMING at her washing shoes and keeping them fur next year, aw fur a Jet2 week abroad. Am aff tae wrestle MrMac’s sannies aff his feet and save them fur oor holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
we knew he’d buy all his outfits this year. 🙄
He’s taking a risk with them all still fitting with his diet. Petite, yeah right Mario. We’ve seen that gut.
I really hope he shows us some of his holiday clothes…

• Haha
Firstly, MON THE HOOPS *side eye derek*

Secondly, holiday outfits a year in advance? He is absolutely not aw there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Firstly, MON THE HOOPS *side eye derek*

Secondly, holiday outfits a year in advance? He is absolutely not aw there!
There’ll be fumming action in the bumming fort the night, the tears, the rage 🍊😂 🍀 Wonder if wee Deek has a thing for big Alfie Morelos, and that’s who Marion is modelling himself after these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Petite frame 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No you haven’t you’re a fat slag 😂😂😂
Wait, what huv ah missed? Ah wiz hoping fur a 🐍's oan the app efter the Insta huns nite oot at bingo last night.
---
I am all for being prepared (albeit not to the level oor Marionette prepares for autumn, Wintum and Christmas) but WTAF is he doing buying a holiday wardrobe a full year in advance?! All his evening outfits sorted he says. He's a couple of beige meals away from needing to size up in it all, never mind the tee shirts. Risky strategy.
I am looking forward to the proposed fashion show of said Primani polyester.
One stray spark from lighting a wax melt mixed with shart gas and it will all go up like a flare!
Feck sake, aff the app fur a few hoors and missed the hoaliday wardrobe fur next year. How much petty cash did wee Deek lift oan Friday night? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are we to believe that come next year he will not be buying ANYTHING for his holiday? Aye right! Guaranteed he will buy more shite for it. Probably before this year is out tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait, what huv ah missed? Ah wiz hoping fur a 🐍's oan the app efter the Insta huns nite oot at bingo last night.
He didnae like the fit of they bespoke basic wee to-waps fur during the day in Pradamark hen, because he’s got a pure petite frame, so aye. Now you’ve got tae know 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’ll be fumming action in the bumming fort the night, the tears, the rage 🍊😂 🍀 Wonder if wee Deek has a thing for big Alfie Morelos, and that’s who Marion is modelling himself after these days.
Ah wunner if Marion shouts c'mon hun, shoot a goal in ma hole tae wee Deek while Tina Turner belts oot simply the best oan his wee record player ☘

• Haha
  • Sick
Someone is needing to have a word with him, it's nae normal to buy clothes for holiday that's months and months away. He's a pure heider 🤦

Without being morbid, so much can change in a year but that aside imagine looking at that pile of absolute shite every day for 18 months. Does he think retailers will stop selling shorts? FFS

Spag bol in the oven 🤣 pardon 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He does realise he only has 20kg in luggage allowance? and are we to believe he won't show what he has bought 🤥, yea right, he can't hold his own water. He is hyper already and it's not for a year🙄. Oh and they have hunners of stuff in the wardrobes not worn.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You learn something new every day, because I never knew there was a petite range for men. I didn’t know but I got to know. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.