Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a strange thing to say about booking a holiday - “it’s from Derek”? So, the tight bastard isn’t going to be contributing anything to it at all?!

He’s such a bleeping man child that has to have everything done for him.

When does the little scrote ever treat Derek to anything?

Selfish little wanker. #factual

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Hullo ma lovelies, I’ve no been active cause of my joab that’s no instagram but a real joab of more than 2 hours a week.

Flabbergasted at the holiday booking. Why go on his stories for a chat and then not mention the holiday other than deid Deek is paying for it (shock)? Surely you’d be telling all your hunners of fans where you’re going to at least?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I'm hoping he doesn't give details of the holiday as I would be tempted to book. Can you imagine how entertaining it would be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ma lovelies, when ah say I ran here, swerving right oot ma lane through they bastarding roadworks on the M8.

Also this is no oor usual style but bleeping BINGO on a wee Jet2 jurnee. Av been waiting all ma life for this so aye. A few wee lethal wans tae celebrate 👉🍹

Ah can hear her stories wae Jess Glynn the noo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Christ, I would have been here quicker if I didn’t have motion sickness from that bleeping story. He needs to get himself to the doctor asap if he shakes that much all the time 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t believe the wee cock nosed cock tease hasnae telt us where she is going? FUMMING!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yesterday.

Sunday.

Time for pretend slo-mo curtain opening.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's see how many he loses due to him being a vile bar steward and a potty mouth.

stats.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t he raving about doing Gran Canaria all inclusive on his Q&A ramblings? Calling it now…. 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He'll be going Gran Can after Andrew wheatcrofts latest trip.
Can you imagine him getting up to what Andrew’s been getting up to 🤣

I cannae wait.

How long have him and Deek been together? He defiantly works in cat years 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine him getting up to what Andrew’s been getting up to 🤣

I cannae wait.

How long have him and Deek been together? He defiantly works in cat years 🙄
Cannae wait for the holiday journey- the outfits, what they’ll eat, how much money he’ll waste at the airport….we’ll need to take annual leave to fully appreciate this ma lovies 😂
Re Andrew…can’t imagine deek and Mario shagging in the sand dunes or going to nudist bars 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cannae wait for the holiday journey- the outfits, what they’ll eat, how much money he’ll waste at the airport….we’ll need to take annual leave to fully appreciate this ma lovies 😂
Re Andrew…can’t imagine deek and Mario shagging in the sand dunes or going to nudist bars 🙈😂
He’ll be sat with his ‘spice girls face’ oan the whole time he’s there.

Maz please provide dates, I have to give good notice for my annual leave 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cannae believe the selfish walloper is making us wait until next year #fumming

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think we should do a Tattlers holiday and join Mazda price 😂 Imagine the laughs! If we have an umbrella in our lethal ape-roll it means we’re nasty trolls. ☂ 🍹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.