Cleaning with Mario #98 Come oan Barbie, let’s go sharty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he just rolled oot of bed inta the living room, its only a few steps so might as well roll wi it hen
The new high roll area so aye 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hens were aw going oan a Marion summer holiday!!! Cannae wait ma lovelies so humbled so blessed can’t believe am gon tae see wee deek oan a summer holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He isn’t going to shut the duck up about this holiday for the next 18 months now 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“From Derek” my arse. The scrounging fat slug just used Derek’s card. 😤

I wonder where they’re going? Cannae wait to see Marion rolling around Benidorm in his neon wotsit outfit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Can imagine her greeting at Las Palmas check in oan the way hame because his luggage is well overweight due tae aw the Spanish cleaning shite he’s trying tae bring hame

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Official jet2 booking v Mario’s fake booking!
Caught out again 🤣🤣🤣 piss off as of Deek paid, he is so full of it. Surely the two of them working they could stretch to a wee city break in Europe?

Def not reeking of wealth today

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He isn’t going to shut the duck up about this holiday for the next 18 months now 😩
Anything tae keep the new insta huns fae Soph, until they find oot he stays in Beirut towers.

Wunner when he will tell wee Deek he's bought a holiday using Deek's card.

If we don't get a montage of Marion hauding wee Deek's haun like the advert then ah'm blocking him and nae debates.
---
“From Derek” my arse. The scrounging fat slug just used Derek’s card. 😤

I wonder where they’re going? Cannae wait to see Marion rolling around Benidorm in his neon wotsit outfit.
Aw no, ur we gonni get another fashion highlight but involving budgie smugglers this time. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anything tae keep the new insta huns fae Soph, until they find oot he stays in Beirut towers.

If we don't get a montage of Marion hauding wee Deek's haun like the advert then ah'm blocking him and nae debates.
I wonder whose laps they’ll be sitting oan oan the plane? Wae the wee toddler belts. Omg I hope they have a Trunki each!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder whose laps they’ll be sitting oan oan the plane? Wae the wee toddler belts. Omg I hope they have a Trunki each!
Trunkies, screaming hen! Ah've actually goat a dinosaur and gruffalo wans in my garage that were ma weans, ah might pit them oan Paisley Gumtree fur sale. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies.... What are we all thinking?
A private villa on the hills? They can't drive. Wrong side of road etc.
A self catering apartment? Eat out every night. Choice of beige eateries. Shart city.
Half or full board? No free lethal 🍹
All inclusive? Think of the sharts with the non beige food. Pool closed. Everybody out.
Water park on site and kids club for Deek? They'll definitely be eating at the kids buffet section.
Star rating? The mind boggles on this one. Cheap and cheerful or high end?
Or simply never get out of Paisley? Insert excuse and reason of choice.
The possibilities are endless 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 30

---

Aw no, ur we gonni get another fashion highlight but involving budgie smugglers this time. 🤢
He will have to get size XXXS cos of his wee boaby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He will have to get size XXXS cos of his wee boaby.
Be coming home with bags of genuine fakes and burnt to a crisp. Will need one suitcase for his skincare 😫
Does anyone truly believe this holiday will happen? Seeing is believing I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It will be a wee £40 per person for 11 months deal to benidorm. I just cannot wait for this actual journey!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Marion hen, noo ah dae ken Scottish and subtitles don't mix, however it's no helped when youse canni even get the wurds right.

It's get the gist, no get the just #capeeeesh
---
It will be a wee £40 per person for 11 months deal to benidorm. I just cannot wait for this actual journey!!
A wintum speshul wae the pensioners who go fur a wee bit of wintum sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To get to 40 and having nothing in life is an embarrassment. I was dragged up in the slums and got out through hard work and determination. Brag about your house all you like but it’s a tit hole full of cheap crap and seriously no one is jealous of you son.
I totally agree. I'm very proud to be a wee scheme queen that's now in a nice detached number. I'm always stunned at how much in terms of volume they all actually buy, I feel like a real scheme upbringing taught most people delayed gratification.

Also, imagine giving it, "You can't contact me, I'm sorry"🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.