Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sun is out in Glasgow, old firm kick off at half 12 and auld fart Marion McKnight is kicking back indoors with a cuppa and a jobby lolly. If that was my life I would be pleading for a one way flight to Switzerland.
Even Dignitas would turn their noses up at him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sun is out in Glasgow, old firm kick off at half 12 and auld fart Marion McKnight is kicking back indoors with a cuppa and a jobby lolly. If that was my life I would be pleading for a one way flight to Switzerland.
Well aw know wit team will win the day anyway ma luvlies😉 then he and deekster will call off the bumming fort in a rage and aw cosy under the covers for 7pm💎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This picture is definitely for us Tattlers.
But if that's all the toys she has Mario, you want shot with tit you cruel, spiteful little bastard. My boys have an actual toy box filled with them. And get her something where you can sprinkle cat nip on and let her have fun.

Screenshot_20230408-122450_Instagram.jpg

3 hours to clean that tiny flat, pfftttt. You'd need 6 to do mine then 🤪 btw, it looks no different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tell us wit ye want Rain hen as tattle control that bald selfish bleep you have to share the pencil case with so aye enjoy your borrowers scratch pole

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look how he's got close to make it look like he's got big feet.
We know that's a girls size you little freak 😂

Screenshot_20230408-130700_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the floor has been scrubbed, steamed and mopped🤔, but no record of it???? Aye right on, stop talking crap you have wiped a mop over it and that's it.
I thought the bathroom cabinet in the living room was white, is my eyes or is it grey and I missed him changing it?
It's been grey since the dayn of dawn when ah furst found the wurld of Marion so aboot a year anyways. Get yourself tae specsavers fur your Kerry Katonas ma lovelie 😘
---
Wonder why he is always buying new trainers? He never goes anywhere and has hunners of pairs already
Bespoke badboys ah think youse will find 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Calling his trainers "bad boys" gives me the total ick.

Edited to add and also calling them "sneaks" and doing the peace sign.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Saying he could sell trainers 😂 Going off what we've seen you wear mate, don't give up cleaning toilets 🤭

Screenshot_20230408-140050_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Are them bleeping lavender leggings fused to the skin as well? He’s never out the fuckers
I was gonnae say that anaw hen. They need bleeping burned, the woman canny be arsed gawn tae primark tae fit her fat arse inty a pair a jeans clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2005398A-B924-4696-8077-9926F1D5C171.png

Which book would that be then Martin? The saying is actually ‘could sing the telephone directory/book’ (depending on how posh you are 😉) He gets it wrong EVERY bleeping TIME. How can one person be so bleeping thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.