Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if any of us are going to take life advice from a bald fat hermit who has no friends, no social life and lives in an A4 sized bedsit above some junkies, is in debt up to his eyeballs, has no goals in life and never leaves Paisley. Does anyone know if there are any mental institutions in or around the Glasgow area that he may have escaped from my lovelies? I'm on about those types with the padded cells and the straight jackets because I think he's done a runner from one. He is warped.
Dykebar is just round the corner from where they live ma lovlie 💎

Reactions: 11
What an absolute prick, I need you to get up! Eh? Plus that song 🙄 he's had absolutely nothing happen in his reclusive wee existence to warrant that song resonating to anything about him. Honestly, he rips ma knitting 😡 some people are facing things he can't even imagine. Maz, go take your face for a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was laid in bed feeling hopeless but fear not I saw Mario's post and I GOT UP 👏 who the bloody hell does he think he is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why's he saying he needs us to get up?! Marylebone I've been up since 7am, portioned out stew I'd cooked over night in the slow cooker, stripped and remade bed (no sharting here tho), done my organised mum method tasks, pegged my washing out on the line (smell the wealth), seen my teen off to school as he isn't on Easter hols until Thursday, showered, skincare done, walked dog round the block and all done by 10.30am. I'm now sat in my back garden with a cuppa relaxing before I go to work for an 8 hour shift (nae 30min shifts there hens)

YOU need to get up, YOU need inspiring to create a better life, we do not need you inspiring us ya wee sack of spuds.
How dare you! It's no easy being an influencer! Never message this page again #marionsfanclub 🥔♥ x
---
I was laid in bed feeling hopeless but fear not I saw Mario's post and I GOT UP 👏 who the bloody hell does he think he is 😂
Ignore the haters, spine bright 💎

Go and treat yourself tae sum beige food 🥔♥x
---
Dykebar is just round the corner from where they live ma lovlie 💎
He shud volunteer tae gie a life coach session there. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The last time someone sang tae him this was his face, no wonder it doesn’t happen often
I love this pic, he looks so feckin old and miserable. Deeks grumpy dad. And sod off Marion, saw your bossy story this morning and thought nah duck off Maz I'm staying in bed. What ya gonna do about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It gives me the utter icks when he says this 🤢🤢
Pedalo vibes ma lovelie 😘
---
I love this pic, he looks so feckin old and miserable. Deeks grumpy dad. And sod off Marion, saw your bossy story this morning and thought nah duck off Maz I'm staying in bed. What ya gonna do about it?
🤭
youre-hard-david-brent.gif

---
Mair like wan brain cell between youse and nae debates.

Whatever it is it's still bigger than his bathroom.

Screenshot_20230404-204158.png
Screenshot_20230404-204630.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I'd happily see them pair in a bleeping coffin.

Wee Mazda thinks shes a wee lassie. Dreams of being a lawyer barbie. No chance hen. I speak from experience. Smell the wealth!!!
Thinks he's her knight in shining armour, while he's dealing with the mouldy bedsit and she's in her million quid tend farm. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.