Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In just 3 days the lazy fat blob has spent (minus around £10) nearly under half of what his March eating oot cost!

And March started from St Patrick's day ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In just 3 days the lazy fat blob has spent (minus around £10) nearly under half of what his March eating oot cost!

And March started from St Patrick's day ffs.

I think as well as adding how much she is spending, we should start a calorie count as well. Fat bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That woud be goin straight in a frame and oan the wall in the high footfall area nae debates.
A wee breakfast bar fur his office, in fact scrap that nae room. Wull be the ironing board. #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In bed cause it’s so cold , ffs it’s been the warmest day yet today ! And skidmark if ye canny afford to put the bastard heating on maybes cut out the meals out and you know feckin heat your bed sit ya wee goon … nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm beginning to think he's getting fed up of the bedsit, they eat out 6 days out of 7 and head to their bed at 8pm. What a life 🙄

Mrs Hinch is using him as per, he's just to thick to see it. The Instagrammers days are numbered, they aren't making the big bucks like they were, I'm 100% here for it 🙌

Howling at wee Lorna being from Kilmarnock, Maz better keep his eyes peeled for bullet the dug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wee Mazda gieing oot advice like Nick gies oot wings oan it's a wonderful life
XwAD.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If it's him blabbering on in dots of dooms for 100 dots I will need a visit tae Lorna tae get ower it #fact

Might phone the morra and see if ah kin get a cheeky wee discount wi #mariosmafia10

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Get ready for a few cuppas for this one”…. Why does this feel like a threat? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is he for real? Ate out again I've lost count how much he has ate out this week and it's only MunDay.
Is that the line he uses on Deed Deek Soo much meat babe.
I can see why Hello fresh don't use him because he doesn't cook. In bed for 7pm it's freezing, more like doesn't want to or can't afford to have heating on, eating out saves using their electricity.
Didn't he once say the bedroom was coldest room? So why not be in living room? Silly me because you've got cold flooring Marion.
Tons blessings dolls 💎
---
Deed Deek and Rayn having a moment praying, manifesting that one day they'll wake up and Marion be gone back to Adrossan or realise it was all just a nightmare they've had.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.