Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puddleduck

VIP Member
Totally sent these to himself. You can practically hear him reading them out loud 😂

I'm not one to look down my nose at anyone despite living the lifestyle I'm in now. l grew up in a council house and l never forget my roots. But him l will. He's the dregs of society as far as I'm concerned 🧐

View attachment 2089825
Somebody must be writing them for him because they seem quite articulate and we know he is anything but. 😃 x

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Why are they holding hands in bed? They are the oddest couple I’ve ever seen and I can’t get Zoe Willett off my tiktok FYP so it’s really saying something. IYKYK.
I just got tae know. 😳🤮 Is now wish I wasn’t such a nosy Nora. 😆 Maybe this is what we’ll be treatit t when Marion gets himsel on tae YouTube. 🤣

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Sun out usually mean get the washing out. No fae this fat cunt though. He has tae hang the cunt washings in the corner of the bedsit. Smell the wealth damp
Ah'm going tae recommend this guy tae Marion fur a solar powered clothes dryer.

Screenshot_20230402-165714.png

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Youse widni wan tae be the proof reader oaf his book wi his spelling.
View attachment 2104336
---

Mebbes that's how he lured wee Deek wi his hypnotic nose, Deek kept thinking aboot Marion's boabby when he saw his conk. Unfortunately by the time Marion moved into Beirut towers Deek discovered Marion's button mushroom when it was too late.
His grammar makes my teeth itch 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Came here tae say the same thing Isa hen. The cunt who canny cross the road himself or read signs cause he’s a blind as a bat thinks he’d be good on Hunted hahahaha right ye are Martin. Think he’s been puffing some a Deeks ganja.
I mean he is right in some way... He would be hunted to doubt about it. It's all they fumes as well from the 284778392 smelly crap stuff he's got. Soo ayye guy is a muppet.

• Haha

bigmouth1927

Never ever have I carried home a bottle of Lenor and been able to smell it with the lid on in a carrier bag.
No? Mazdas nostrils are heightened from all the drugs he did in the 90s out raving. Take me back hen!!!

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Cannot believe I was out living my best life’s with my husband and missed the Q&A 😭 Treatit us to a lovely date night meal and a movie though (smell the wealth) so was so needed.
Fear not ma lovelie. While you were out spending the wealth Marion very kindly uploaded the dots of death Q&A to his highlights. 😁

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Welcome Ma lovely! I’m so jealous that you are experiencing the fever dream that is Mario fae the first time
Ha me too. I read the Wiki before coming to the threads and I was howling! It is the funniest thing I have read in a very long time. I would love to ho back and read it for the first time again.

• Heart
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Someones been looking in their my wee pony notebook at the notes they took when crashing the Greedy launch lunch and see the next step tae being an influencer (but hes not an influencer) is tae start a bespoke bot buying journey. #treatit #nomajoab #influencedbyhinch
Is this why only I Mario can see his all followers? Can anyone explain whit happened on Tues?

Us Tattlers shud start a partition tae ban the bots and nae debates.

View attachment 2082742
Was that when his great idol, the Hinch, tagged him?

• Haha
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
  • Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Hen if you don’t know you’ll get tae know. M and s is a trek away fae McDonald’s you pass at least 2 sets of toilets to get there. There’s toilets right next to McDonald’s including a disabled shart card approved loo
Ha thanks! Thankfully I live the other end of the country to our Maz so have zero chance of catching it in the wild!

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Keh? I no understand 😩🤔
My brain 🤯 is he upset his queen who allows him to ponse of the country with countless hand me outs for his petty cash tin Sturgeon is under the spotlight for criminal activities 🧐 or is this him trying to act like he has any clue about current affairs 🥱

• Haha