Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
So the floor has been scrubbed, steamed and mopped🤔, but no record of it???? Aye right on, stop talking crap you have wiped a mop over it and that's it.
I thought the bathroom cabinet in the living room was white, is my eyes or is it grey and I missed him changing it?
It's been grey since the dayn of dawn when ah furst found the wurld of Marion so aboot a year anyways. Get yourself tae specsavers fur your Kerry Katonas ma lovelie 😘
---
Wonder why he is always buying new trainers? He never goes anywhere and has hunners of pairs already
Bespoke badboys ah think youse will find 👟

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Madge2022

VIP Member
Fucking dog bothering now. Marion hen!! Animals don't like you. The sheer look of terror in their eyes is indicative!

He looks like a wotsit too in his bespoke track suit.
Laughing at the wotsit, no the poor wee dug who looks like Rayn does when cheesy puff talks tae her.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Saw this on Hinch dot of doom, why hasn't her bff not introduced her to Lorna, Marion ya big 🐍
Screenshot_20230401-163349.png

Also did a wee google earlier fur Mario McKnight, aye ma Saturday wuz that exciting and these images came up. That blue tick huz him mixing wi the stars, he wull be buzzing 😆
Screenshot_20230401-105627.png
r
Screenshot_20230401-105649.png

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
Maybe the daft witch is planning a life insurance scam with wee Rayn the wean. Bumping her off the tap of the Beirut flats like janine and barry
Then he will hot foot it to Centreparcs to keep up with the Huns 😂 we absolutely love Centreparcs but Oor wee duo would absolutely hate it #allforthegram 😬🫣🤦🤔🥴

• Haha