Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Q&A's here we come.
Thought he didn't like chocolate and sweet things, hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Madge2022

VIP Member
Article recommended for me today πŸ˜‚. Would explain all his sharing clips / photos of blokes he fancies. He would like a β€˜wander’ but I think Deek is stuck with his soon to be the wrong side of forty, fat, flatulent flatmate fiancΓ© with the humongous hooter.
Marion wishes, he's lucky to have got wee Deek snared 🀣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Oh FFS! πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Am not blocked (yet) but not checked in on him for a few days as his faces make me want to hurl - nae debates on ma post. πŸ’‹
---

His fat heed looks like a boiled sweet! πŸ‘€πŸ€’Actually his heed just looks boiled, so aye! πŸ˜‚
Aye hen a big rotten turnip

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
He is funny... not really.

The cat hates you Mario.

340797360_190624990429938_5328671525423140231_n.jpg

Babybail93

VIP Member
It was the singing!!!!! I only managed a few seconds of killing me softly, skipped to find it even worse before I retreated back in ma lain. Sorry if I’ve let you down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜³tempted to go back and see what blind Nikita dug is though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€žπŸ»
Welcome Ma lovely! I’m so jealous that you are experiencing the fever dream that is Mario fae the first time

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Get tae ken ma lovelie, tonsa luv and πŸ₯”β™₯ tae youse.

So, has his Q&A materialised yet, ah'm a bit under the weather today and canni face his face #fact
---

Is that Katie Price without the surgery?
Kicking off now #Madge2022 - big πŸ«‚s to you ❀ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think I picked the wrong weekend not to have any plans because between dumb and dumbest, Chelsea Lee Art and Rosie Bush I think I’m gonna lose my marbles!!
Chelsea Lee Art hanging aroond wae that Elf Bar Cunt has done me in the day! I’d love tae see Mario have a sleepover at CLA’s place πŸ˜‚

• Haha

hazelw

Someone help me I think I’m going mad at my mums in Scotland trying to explain Derek in the orange clan to her partner from
Glasgow did I dream this πŸ˜‚

• Haha