Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Why, when he’s doing his long, pointless rants, does he keep pushing his hair (what’s left of it) back and dragging his hand over his face like he’s having the worst day ever. He was doing it the other day during his 51166188172 dots of doom. He looks mournful and drags his hand about all over his face like he JUST CAN’T!!!!
It annoys me way more than it should.
He's got so many faults and flaws with us Tattlers 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Madge2022

VIP Member
I’ve seen it loads of times but it still has me pyoor creased every time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ah've goat it bookmarked, kin sleep safe at night kenning aw wull never need tae hunt fur it again. The wee wink afore he high kicks #chefskiss 🀣🀣🀣🀣

And the πŸ₯”β™₯is always a fave tae see anytime 🀭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Freefalling

VIP Member
Av let you aff wae a lot hen, but you were nearly bespoke blockit for bringing the Aberdonians oan tae this app, so aye! πŸ‘€ #westcoastbestcoastbutnaeArdrossan
Doll, I'll always be an east end scheme wain fae Bargeddie, ma wains on the other hand are living the good life in west Aberdeenshire πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Freefalling

VIP Member
Well that was another epic fail. Basically told us all the things we already know. What shite questions he sent himself.
Glad he has realized by reading tattle that he is a horder.
I hope part 2 actually goes into depth of why he doesn't want a mortgage or to move to a house, bigger flat, not getting married, why he lived with the Aunt, why doesn't he just put Rayn into a cattery. Honestly imagine a cat stopping you from actually seeing the world. Why is he doing up kitchen if it's not actually his kitchen and does council give him authority to do such a thing?
He loves saying he's got a blue tick.. wasn't gifted you have to request it πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Thought he wasnae an influencer but is a influencer?

I'm started to think he works for NEC its a cleaning company that hires staff for hotels, hospitality, shops, offices, car showrooms etc I know this because we've worked with them in advertisment before, so police offices would definitely come under their categories for cleaners.
Isa doll, I'm loving your questions πŸ™Œ I'd be interested in hearing the rambling answers to these questions. He'll be carried out that flat in a box, nae doubt about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10