Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Ma hens don’t know if this is a bit Rorschach test like but can anyone else see the end of his nose as a massive arse with a thong on? All I could think about watching that q and a
I couldn’t but it is now all I can see 🤣🤣
---
Everything in that shoap looks like the kind o stuff thats goin right oot of fashion. Hun city wi awe the grey/chrome/mirrored shite.
Hes really dain his wee best tae be an influencer isnt he? Sadly im no influenced in the slightest cos ma furniture is pure quality and classic so aye 👌
Aye I’m with ye hen. I don’t think I’ll be chucking out my Cotswold Company bedroom furniture for a coffin bed and a chair a hooker wouldn’t be seen dead in. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Cannot believe I was out living my best life’s with my husband and missed the Q&A 😭 Treatit us to a lovely date night meal and a movie though (smell the wealth) so was so needed.
You really didnae miss anything hen he said he’s no starting a wax melt or cleaning business (don’t know what idiot thought he was), he’s going down next month to do his new Ava may range maybe, he wants to write a book (biggest surprise of the night being he knows what a book is). He has no problem cutting people out his life. He’s also started chat on autumn and Christmas decor so whoever put money on April, ding ding, you win, new record.

• Haha

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Imagine lighting a candle for your 15yr old (alive) niece on her birthday.. what the fuck.. it’s like something you’d do on the anniversary of someone’s death 😅 Terry fuckwit
I genuinely thought the same thing initially, remembrance candle, he just can’t ever get it right!

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I know you’re all correct ma lovelies but I have to say, I’m chanting Marion’s delusions oan fae the rooftops and so forth x 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Madge2022

VIP Member
Am gawn for Edinburgh, cheeky Costa (their fav), maybe a wee white company pit stop or primark wander (absolute staypuhls). Then the mini bus back up the road aw cosy and warum for 7 o’clock!💎

Busy weekend, he’ll be shattered! And the mandatory bed change the morra anaw of course hens!🥔❤
Sunday is known as either reset or rest day in Beirut towers #nomaquote

Might be treatit tae the second Q&A. 👀

• Haha
Mario giving advise on cutting people out of his life.
But then has talked in the past about the regrets of falling out with his friend Natalie.

So it’s not as cut and dry as he says 🤷‍♀️

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Was it just me who was really looking forward to Q&A 🤣 in my defence I've had a horrible cold this last week and I could do with a laugh!
I too was looking forward to his Q&A. I hope you feel back to your normal self soon. I’ve currently got the cold. 🤧

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Only way to describe them without making myself sick you see my lovely. Maybe because he has no hair he gets dandruff on his lips instead :unsure: - nae debates on this page :mxxxxxx

ignore the bad grammar and words I've missed out in parts, trying to decipher martin's posts on a daily basis has killed a brain cell or two hen so aye and so forth. he's a parody account, has to be. xxxxxx
Maybe the dandruff lands on his lips from his eyebrows...or his facial hair....oh wait

• Haha