Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bigmouth1927

Bet he’s seething sitting in his brothers HOUSE with a back and front door… they are new builds and pretty expensive where his brother lives. Face will be tripping him walking back tae the Russian communist bedsit💎
Maybe thats why he doesn't go out? Putin no like the gays!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
I canny deal way greedy, her big bastard oval face does ma heed in, worse than Mazdas mug. And they teeth! Could chew an apple through a letterbox as they say, so aye. Factual.

I’ve never heard this but be sure I will remember it! We just say ‘oss chops where I’m from. Worst turkey teef after the Pricey I’ve seen.

• Haha

laynelo_

VIP Member
Are them fucking lavender leggings fused to the skin as well? He’s never out the fuckers
I was gonnae say that anaw hen. They need fucking burned, the tramp canny be arsed gawn tae primark tae fit her fat arse inty a pair a jeans clearly.

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Since I came back fae ma trip tae Linwood it’s all I’ve watched. I hate myself for it but I couldn’t/can’t stop. Elf Bar cutting about Knightsbridge in the same clothes and make up she’s been wearing since Wednesday.
You just know she fucking stinks! I’d love Mario to switch over to that vile app, TikTak. The meet ups would be amazing! Him and that vile Nana Bea 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
A wee day out for dumb and dumbest.

Place your bets -

Edinburgh - 2/1
Ayr - 4/1
Blackpool - 18/1
Cheltenham (Marion in a dress & fascinator) - 100/1
Walking through the sands abroad with a cocktail in their hands* - 1,000,000/1

*no ma quote
I’m opting for Dunoon. Wee trip across the watter

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
As if any of us are going to take life advice from a bald fat hermit who has no friends, no social life and lives in an A4 sized bedsit above some junkies, is in debt up to his eyeballs, has no goals in life and never leaves Paisley. Does anyone know if there are any mental institutions in or around the Glasgow area that he may have escaped from my lovelies? I'm on about those types with the padded cells and the straight jackets because I think he's done a runner from one. He is warped.
Dykebar is just round the corner from where they live ma lovlie 💎

Shrekssister

VIP Member
Dammit, youse beat me tae it, that's what my first thought wuz! Thought he wuz gonni announce a wee collab wi his Krystal Meth, joabby oan a stick a bespoke product inspired by Marion. 🤣

Using Dettol which is toxic to cats to clean floor where Rayn's water and food bowl are. 😞
Too fast fur me hen wisnae takin your quote we all just share the same brain so aye

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
I think the only people actually watching him are doing so because the can't believe how weird he is.

He's definitely no influencer.
- He has the worst skin so can't promote skincare.
- Has no hair so can't promote haircare.
- He definitely can not promote anything beauty wise because the lash lift was non existent, the hair cut was fucking crap and even when he has the driest lips - dandruff lips i call him. He looks orange anytime he wears makeup too, like a little fat oompa loompa from the famous choc factory.
- He has terrible taste in clothes that not even a blind Nikita dog would be interested in so he can't promote fashion.
- He can't cook and only eats beige food in the worst establishments so can't promote cooking or healthy eating.
- He lives in pencil case with no space anywhere for anymore shite so can't do interiors or anything about his prison cell.
- He has no outside area at all apart from the dog shite infested green in front of Beirut Towers so can't promote anything outdoorsy
- He doesn't clean, just surfaces cleans the worktops because there is so much clutter so he can't promote cleaning. Buying shit loads of floor cleaner & changing the bed doesn't count :sleep:

So I do struggle to see what kind of account he is. Therefore I have to the decision he is a parody account and the only reason anyone watches him is for a daily dose of the laughs that Martin keeps on giving us. Everyday he comes out with something worse. He's absolutely mad 😂
Oan yoursel hen, nail on the heed an awe that, no ma quote 💎 👌

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
How come he‘s had so many toxic people in his life? I’ve never known a person say they’ve had to completely cut ties with so many others before. Thinking about it though, there’s only one common denominator in all this - Marion.
Exactly. It's him where the problem lies. Mario, imo has some major insecurity issues that he'd be a therapists dream.
---
He’s a wee narcissistic little shite isn’t he.
Look how tiny the little pleb is 🤣
---
That flat looked so much better before Mario started squatting there
Definitely, and no clutter

Last edited:

Madge2022

VIP Member
I’m surprised he’s no got baby gurl Rayn a wee pushchair so he can take mair space up on the mcgills busses. A wee nappy bag fulla goodies fae b&m and so forth💎
Ah wurked wi a wummin who took her dug out in a pram, ah wuz affronted fur her and nae debates. Rayn wud try tae escape as soon as she felt sum fresh air.

• Haha