Cleaning with Mario #97 A blue tick no longer signifies importance" ~ Instagram 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a nasty little rat. It just rips out of him. Nae hiding it. In my experience gay guys are always really close to their Mum’s (my son is my bestie). The fact he hardly has a relationship with his family, and he had to live in his aunt’s box room speaks volumes

Reactions: 28
Happy Easter!! I was off chocolate for lent, I'm not religious I just needed an excuse to not be a fat bastard for 40 days, but I'm more excited on this dayn of dawn to see his new haircut than I am to diving into my family size block of galaxy! Come on Nathan, don't let us down! heid!

Reactions: 28
It makes me irrationally angry that he films THE GROUND when the caption is “lovely day”. Like, the fuck? Show us something… the sky….. a park ….. anything other than the bloody pavement. he’s so shit at everything it’s unreal.

Reactions: 25
We think he works for a cleaning company polishing the truncheons at a local police office but he's def doing cash in hand jobs too
Mr BM raised an important point this morning. All government contracts need to be tendered for and theres no sign of him on CH. So it must be a company.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - I, Mario King of waffle, changes his sheets more times than a brothel.

So aye. Not sure where my head is going with the brothel
Happy Easter to the funniest of Tattlers!

Reactions: 20
Mr BM raised an important point this morning. All government contracts need to be tendered for and theres no sign of him on CH. So it must be a company.
He's to thick to ever be self employed, could you imagine him working out tax + ni? He's not got enough fingers plus as if he could do a tender proposal

The pores on his face give me the utter dry boak if that's improved by a filter I'm fiert to see the unedited pic

Reactions: 25
Am fumming I didn't get an elbow grease flavoured miniature Easter egg for Easter now

He really is the gift.

He can't even check his spelling on a PR story. Mario, it's ''their'' ya spanner.

And what is this ifykyk with the Molton Brown bottles? Is he referring to the Jo Malone hand wash?

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 17
Derek once used the Jo Malone handwash that was ment for (non existent) guests and Mario went off it. It's on his highlights under "boy wonder"

Reactions: 21
He's left the plastic caps on the lids so can't be pressed down or used without removing them, what's point in having hand wash in there if you don't have visitors and it's only them 2? Deed Deek used his Jo Malone so even though Deek bought the crap for Marion Deed Deek can't use it, pathetic Deed Deek home as well, his money used to buy it, he's not a child stop being pathetic Marion and use the hand wash. Literally a fiver in tk Maxx for them. Dumb fuck.

Reactions: 24
And compromise his security!

Reactions: 15
Call me sad, attention to detail but has he not had those grey silk mega tight joggers on everyday this week in his posts?
His legs look like link sausages in them, Marion your not a S in clothing time to start laying off the beige food or go up to a M/L

Reactions: 24
I think we all agree that hes a massive fucking wanker. Happy fucking Easter hens.

Reactions: 27
I really wish we could find out why that happened with the Aunty's box room. It must be the only thing that bastard has kept secret
---
Derek once used the Jo Malone handwash that was ment for (non existent) guests and Mario went off it. It's on his highlights under "boy wonder"
One of the many episodes we saw the other side of Mario. Nasty little dick

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I really wish we could find out why that happened. It must be the only thing that bastard has kept secret
Given his spending habits, my guess is he got into debt and his parents didn't want bailiffs coming to their door or it affecting their credit score.

We know they've now paid off their mortgage because he posted a picture of his maw with a 'mortgage free' balloon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.