Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I'd hang myself. Boring pair of bastards. Wouldn't surprise me if wee Deek isn't balls deep in someone else on the sly. What a bleeping life eh?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the wiki.
The Rage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Don't the clocks change in UK tonight?
That'll have him all thrown out in the morning ๐ŸŒ„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hens am oan ma way hame after an afternoon of lethal ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿป n hoping the chippy is open oan ma way past so I can huv a horrible greasy dinner in pure mario style

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All fake for the gram ๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 2055741
---

Especially with his rancid gums and teeth ๐Ÿคข
Jesus she needs to stop posting pictures of the two of them baring those Green condemned Teef ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
Gives me the absolute boak everytime I see it.
Sheโ€™s been reading on tattle again!!! Money wasted on the therapy sesh with big Lorna๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.