Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so let me get this right he spends money like it’s going out of fashion , multiple candels , stock up on Yankee candle reed defusers. Shower gels from White company …. Moans about the price of kitchen roll and buys radox shower gel 🙈

side note pays 1.50 for two kitchen rolls but used to be able to get 3 for a pound in Poundland but the 3 rolls are now 1.75 (but pays 1.50 for 2) 🙈🙈🙈🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Accounting with Mario - 2 kitchen roll at £1.50 is better value than 3 for £1.75? Aye that works -not 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God, he’s a bleeping imbecile. 2 kitchen rolls for £1.50 but 3 for £1.75 is too expensive- MORON

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ugh, treating myself in the bath to a bespoke hair removal journeeee. Got to be deemed to be making an effort as Mr Caw taking me for some lethal 🍹 and booked a hot tub room tonight for my birthday. I'm sure he plans on turning it into our very own bumming fort. He can get ta duck with that but I might treat him to a wee quick missionary 🤣🤣
I'm 40 bleeping 1, room service and a burger will be just fine, I can't be arsed with the acrobatics anymore.
I'm crabbit lovelies. Spine bright.
If he shags you over the side of the bath make sure and report back to us all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
God, he’s a bleeping imbecile. 2 kitchen rolls for £1.50 but 3 for £1.75 is too expensive- MORON
He's so dumb. Will put it in plain English for you Maz you thick bastard.

2 rolls, 1.50 = 75p each
3 rolls, 1.75 = 58.3p each.

See, the 3 roll is cheaper thicko

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tacky stickers for his Crocs. As if Christian Dior would have anything like that on his clothing range 🙈
Grow up Mario, you're not a teenager 🙄
Screenshot_20230326-113705_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
This is why he’s in debt and spends money like he does because he just has no concept of its value and how to budget.

He might be St Marion, saviour of small businesses but why waste his money on them charms which kids put on their crocs. Totally pointless spending.

Reactions: 26
Aww he’s gonnae be “matchy matchy” in his dug shite white crocs and new cowat. Honking wee woodlouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
11:11 is his lucky number? What luck has it brought him so far 🤯 this guy seriously hurts my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After seeing them bleeping croc charums I’m convinced we are going tae see Mario oan wan o those pedalo exposing TikTok videos before long. She’s no right

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.