Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma lovelies imagine going to the barbers for a bespoke hair cut and your hair still looking like this….
B3239F85-2BB9-41F4-885D-3EBF0B074952.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Get up everyone. I, Mario is speaking.

If you don't then how do you get your scran from the kitchen or even go to the loo?

With all those apostrophes as well, he is making so much sense tha day.

Screenshot_20230325_234426.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22

If you don't then how do you get your scran from the kitchen or even go to the loo?

View attachment 2056141
Hahaha what a load of guff. He doesn't get hunners of messages lying toad. No I'm.not getting up you bossy bastard, Ive just got into bed. Although I would to have the pleasure of seeing you burn maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a fud 😂 Mortified for him. The tiktok therapist has a lot to answer for!
The only fire under him is his ring sting after that spicy pizza 🔥 ⭕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Oor Maz poping out tae B&M in her summer coat for the latest new zoflora scent

23782B00-1066-449D-B25E-5847B285B318.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oor Maz poping out tae B&M in her summer coat for the latest new zoflora scent

View attachment 2056458
Stop it! 😂

I don’t know who he thinks he is telling people to get up and live their lives when he’s back home and tucked up with a takeaway by 5:30 most weekends. Never left the country, barely works, doesn’t have a driving licence and is content in living in a teeny tiny little flat. My four year old has a more buzzing social life than him! We’re out doing fun things every single weekend and he’s already been to four countries since lockdown lifted, including Australia!

And his new green coat is clearly beige…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Definitely rattled lastnight wasn't he 🤣🤣..Guess what though maid marion I'm still no up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh, treating myself in the bath to a bespoke hair removal journeeee. Got to be deemed to be making an effort as Mr Caw taking me for some lethal 🍹 and booked a hot tub room tonight for my birthday. I'm sure he plans on turning it into our very own bumming fort. He can get ta duck with that but I might treat him to a wee quick missionary 🤣🤣
I'm 40 bleeping 1, room service and a burger will be just fine, I can't be arsed with the acrobatics anymore.
I'm crabbit lovelies. Spine bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

View attachment 2056141
Mario, hen

We're already up.
Up spending time with oor friends & family.
Up going on holidays.
Up no being chased by debt collectors.
Up getting in our cars.
Up opening oor front & back doors.
Up no having a haircut consisting of cockateil feathers & bald patches.

So aye
Tons blessings 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Definitely rattled lastnight wasn't he 🤣🤣..Guess what though maid marion I'm still no up.
Don't leave yer Sunday reset fur too long ma lovelie, Marion is relying on youse #mopkick
---
Ugh, treating myself in the bath to a bespoke hair removal journeeee. Got to be deemed to be making an effort as Mr Caw taking me for some lethal 🍹 and booked a hot tub room tonight for my birthday. I'm sure he plans on turning it into our very own bumming fort. He can get ta duck with that but I might treat him to a wee quick missionary 🤣🤣
I'm 40 bleeping 1, room service and a burger will be just fine, I can't be arsed with the acrobatics anymore.
Watch youse don't drown if he tell youse tae bend ower the hoat tub ma lovelie.

Happy birthday 🎉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't leave yer Sunday reset fur too long ma lovelie, Marion is relying on youse #mopkick
---

Watch youse don't drown if he tell youse tae bend ower the hoat tub ma lovelie.

Happy birthday 🎉
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus the things that hotel hot tub must have seen 🤣 and here I am going along to its traumas.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Don’t age yourself ma luvlie. Maybe he could wash you doon in the shower lit Mazdas bins💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.