Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No bleeping way they’ve came home 🤦🏼‍♀️ get your brother to feed the cat you sad bleep and get a hotel room!!
They're a pair of old farts. He acts like they're living it large by having a McDonald's late at night. What a prick 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They're a pair of old farts. He acts like they're living it large by having a McDonald's late at night. What a prick 🙄
And it’s not even that late for a Mcds 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs chips cheese and donner meat at 3am is a late meal 😂 he will blame it for having to do the sheets again tomorrow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3 hours to get home , wouldn’t have taken that long if you f’n paid for the train ya wee tit ! So went for meal yesterday paid for , went to singing kettle today paid for and used yer shart card to get the bus for free ! Only thing he paid for was a discounted tomato soup fae M&S nae debates !! If it’s to late to eat why you having all that then , maybes just get a burger or better still a wee slice of toast in yer bedsit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Making out like he's wild cos he is having a McDonald's "late"
Come back to me when you remember 2 days later you were in the kebab shop hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Mario, you have no taste in real fragrances to call Dior perfumes rotten. You need educated, because all you know is your mate Hannah’s overpriced horrible brand. Give your spikey head a shake you ignorant freak.

View attachment 2039175
Dior will be seeing sales plummet quicker than Marion’s bank account on benefits day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sad little loser.
An amazing weekend for him so far.

Friday, ate out twice, one was a cheap breakfast, the other a steak using a voucher fae his minimum wage employer clients. had one glass of wine, tried to play a game that he couldn't understand. So threw it away. Watched Rocky horror.
Told us all how we need tae start living our lives fae now on.

Saturday, let us all ken how he's such an inspiration that, hunners of people are quitting their careers & years of training tae be mare like Mario. Went on a free bus journey, had a bowl of soup, Watched the cheap matinee performance of rocky horror, slagged off Dior, another free bus journey. Carried on his carefree wild fun weekend by getting a McDonald's at 10pm.

See what Sunday has in store for us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Rocky Horror performances were 5.00 pm and 8.00pm on Saturday so wee D&M would have been on the streets from early performance at 7.00 pm.
Was I the only one secretly hoping for a train journey back to Glasgow jam packed with rugby fans celebrating 26-14 against Italy with Maid Marion fighting his way to the toilet waving his shart card squeaking " I'm Mario, let me pass " 🏉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Matchy!
he has grey, cream, beige and 2 shades of blue🥸
His eye sight is getting worse, along with his sense of style 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First day of school vibes, proud maw and her wean.

Screenshot_20230319-103713.png

---
Deeks new shoes that Marion treatit him to for his birthday. They’re rank. 🤢 Where did Marion claim to buy them from again? I remember seeing a bag but don’t recall what shop the bag was from. I can’t find them online.
Flannels ah think it was ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2040264
---

That ma lovelies is one scary looking photo. They both look nae right.
---

View attachment 2040264
---

I cannae find them on Flannels, they must have been in the bargain bucket or he bought some fakes and paraded them roon toon in his Flannels bag. So aye.
---
Happiness, happiness the greatest gift that I possess 🎵 View attachment 2040275
So fake and why do we need to see their rank teeth in every photo. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Probably his brother and his bidie in got them for crissmas. Marion cleans his brother's hoose fur petty cash so Marion is keeping it professional calling them clients.🤣
---

I'd buy it!

He could do an arrange of bespoke games with his I Marion brand.

Cluedo ...it was Marion wi a frozen joabby.

Monopoly ...the Beirut edition.

Connect 4 ...nah they canni count that high.
Oooh I love Cluedo….. Was it the crack heads below on the stairwell with Mazdas old mop? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Deeks new shoes that Marion treatit him to for his birthday. They’re rank. 🤢 Where did Marion claim to buy them from again? I remember seeing a bag but don’t recall what shop the bag was from. I can’t find them online.
Flannels I think hen 👌

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.