Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna's goat a lot tae answer fur, if youse kin pee in a wine decanter ah'm gonni joabby in Lorna's kettle and nae debates.
Bespokely deceased, nae debates 😂 snakes aw over this app, so aye and so forth 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m convinced he wrote that message to himself because I have never encountered anyone else that refers to Instagram as “this app” - it’s such an odd turn of phrase no?
I work in the NHS & a lot of folk are leaving because quite frankly we are totally burnt out and you can earn not much less working in Aldi for far less stress not because we’ve been influenced by saint mario.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Lorna's goat a lot tae answer fur, if youse kin pee in a wine decanter ah'm gonni joabby in Lorna's kettle and nae debates.
Awww hen, her kettle better no be the singing kettle, ma childhood flashed afor ma eyes. Pure affronted and nae debates
1679167040583.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's see how much he bangs on about going to more shows, but we know it won't happen.....Unless someone buys his tickets! 😂

Screenshot_20230318-193344_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if they're staying at the Waldorf Astoria, what I wouldn't give to see those two rocking up there for the night 🤣🤣🤣

Reality is, they're prob on the bus back to Beruit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Marion had pals he got could had day out or night away in Edinburgh with them but he has to drag Deed Deek because he's nae pals, Deed Deek misses watching the bears 🐻🇬🇧🍊 to be carer to Marion.
Mr Isa would straight up tell me no but I know better than to even ask that of him, it's just always been his thing, mop kickin to solicitors MonDay with Mr Isa need a divorce and NEED get masel a carer like Deed Deek and live ma best life.
Soo ayye hAppy Saterday lovelies duck it 🍷 needed, treatit masel speak soon! ISA 💎

• Haha
Imagine being a nearly 40 year old man whose sister has had to book him a matinee performance so he can make the bus back home. Nae words hens.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Mario, you have no taste in real fragrances to call Dior perfumes rotten. You need educated, because all you know is your mate Hannah’s overpriced horrible brand. Give your spikey head a shake you ignorant freak.

Screenshot_20230318-202156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
If youre on annual leave and have nothing to rush back for why would you not go have a nice dinner and some drinks with your significant other? What a sad little life Jane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Mario, you have no taste in real fragrances to call Dior perfumes rotten. You need educated, because all you know is your mate Hannah’s overpriced horrible brand. Give your spikey head a shake you ignorant freak.

View attachment 2039175
WTF with the grammar and spelling, does ma heid in, factual

Reactions: 11
Aw duck he’ll think he’s some theatre goer noo🙄 it’ll be lit that still game episode where jack and victor try pretend they’re toffs. Rid neck for the two a them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF with the grammar and spelling, does ma heid in, factual
He must have seen how we always comment on it here, so you'd think he would double check his spelling before posting?!. But then this is an imbecile we're talking about 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw duck he’ll think he’s some theatre goer noo🙄 it’ll be lit that still game episode where jack and victor try pretend they’re toffs. Rid neck for the two a them.
I'd love Jack and Victor's take on Maz and Deek 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Deek. Being forced to spend his day watching the stage show of a musical that as recently as last week, he had “never heard or seen of” 🙄 while Maria sits there doing the face my mum pulls when someone rings the hoose phone during Coronation Street. What a life.

View attachment 2038746
Looks like Deeks Dad there. Maybe they have a father/son relationship. How old is Deek, he looks about 16 there and Marion looks about 55

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No bleeping way they’ve came home 🤦🏼‍♀️ get your brother to feed the cat you sad bleep and get a hotel room!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.