Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, you'd definitely close your mouth tae smile fae Instagram wouldn't you. 🤢

PhotoGrid_1679229260525.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Look at where her lips have gone white where they’re so dry 🤮
It might be something else hen🤮😂
She defo been reading here again and has both them smiling like Cheshire cats just to spite tattle. Not a good look María hen!!!!!! You’re both hounds💅💎🍊🥔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Look how red the fat slag is. That’ll be aw the salt she’s had the weekend wae the 18 take aways and ‘deserved’ meals
Am surprised his gut has managed t cope we aw the shite he’s eaten this weekend after him apparently being so nae weel last week. He better watch or he’ll be in need o the pull up knickers and shart card on standby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you ever seen anything more creepy in your life…. 🥴
duck me, Halloween's come early! 😱 That's far from a genuine smile - he's squinting his eyes, showing all his teeth and the OTT grin is so forced - ALL for the gram, once again - sad bastard! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not exaggerating when I say Derek's teeth have put me off my dinner 🤢 they need jet washed, nae debates.

Pair of half wits, pretending to be loved up, honestly they're giving me the boak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I'm not exaggerating when I say Derek's teeth have put me off my dinner 🤢 they need jet washed, nae debates.

Pair of half wits, pretending to be loved up, honestly they're giving me the boak
Hahaha, but he did jet wash them my lovely, followed by a bespoke lick of Ronseal. They’ve got to get the garden journey in somehow in that wee hutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

If that’s their dental health, imagine what their hygiene down below is like. Pure smegma I bet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
If that’s their dental health, imagine what their hygiene down below is like. Pure smegma I bet.
We can only hope the pair of them are bespoke cut ma lovely. Otherwise them foreskins will be like pulling apart a cheese toastie. So aye. Factual. CAPESH

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
We can only hope the pair of them are bespoke cut ma lovely. Otherwise them foreskins will be like pulling apart a cheese toastie. So aye. Factual. CAPESH
Jesus Christ ma lovelie, I am about to tuck in to a cheese toastie as I speak. Well till I read your comment! Teach me to scroll Tattle as I eat. Beans on toast it is then

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh Jesus take the wheel 🥴🤢🥴🤢🥴 I cannae cope with this talk of cheesy dicks

I'm away for a lie down in a very dark room 🤮🤮🤮

Only thing that's keeping me from spewing is remembering they're companions not lovers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.