Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bespoke xray looking fae brain cells. Nae brain cells but his bespokely ordered to make cooncil cut showed up
20230319_094946.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The way his strangler fingers are grabbing onto Deek for dear life 🤢 3 couple selfies in as many days, tell me you’re unhappy without telling me your unhappy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Poor Deek! Mario really showed how much he really cared by not putting his hand in his pocket the whole weekend. I bet he got that restaurant voucher and Rocky Horror tickets for Xmas and put them by especially for Deeks birthday so he wouldn’t have to spend a penney from his own pocket. Quite sad really that’s all he’s willing to do for him ………

• Sad
Reactions: 26
First day of school vibes, proud maw and her wean.

View attachment 2040264
---

Flannels ah think it was ma lovelie 😘
Is Marion pinching Deed Deek's arm to make him stand and fake smile for their fake loving situationship. Whatever happened to not sharing Deed Deek or anything he gets because he got piss took out him before.

Is that also a pack of lies, old Marion is back, he's loving the new Marion and his new life, even Rayn looking down in horror as if the toxic fumes from room sprays, candles, wax melts, diffusers, cleaning products, aftershave, floor cleaners wasn't bad enough she's now having to breath in their jobby rotten gum disease breaths. R.I.P Rayn

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
He is literally the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for all the laughs Mario - at you not with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Running trousers, gilet and gazelle trainers???? He still has the audacity tae have his ‘fashion’ highlight up😂

5C6F9579-260D-4B8A-87EC-9D3D510A5964.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Mario making it so obvious he's insecure ever since we found Domboi.

So Derek's 35, and Mario's sailing into 40. Time to trade him in for a younger model, Derek 😜

Screenshot_20230319-111049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Derk is on his insta an awful lot lately, I’m half expecting a @marick_homexoxo home account to pop up on insta soon, ringlight inall

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's literally never posted so many photos of them together since we've been mentioning Domboii on here

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What happened to the boss trainers he got derek not long ago? Did they get returned with the Ugg slippers? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The absolute state of them in that picture!

I hope someone got Derek some Corsadyl fae his birthday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Also ma lovelies his hair is spiralling out of control, I think it’s trying to escape the lane that is his bawheed and make a run for it like baby gurl Rayn did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nae debates Deek is a full sandwich short of a picnic, lights look on but absolutely no one has ever been home. Mario is trying desperately to convince himself he's happy with wee Deek but it's crystal clear he's bleeping sick of him. Just call me Judy James 😂😂

I reckon if Maz had any other options he'd dump Deek in a heartbeat but he'll never give up the hamster cage, it's literally all he has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.