Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230329-175353.png

I thought he already did ...
confused-math.gif

---
Bit off topic here, but big thank you to whoever mentioned Lyonsleaf skin products a couple of weeks ago! They are brilliant and my stupid sore face skin loves them. I hadn't ever heard of them before.

To get back on topic, Maz you're a fat slag
That wuz I Madge, glad it helped ma lovelie 😘

Might start an influencer page oan that app, gie Marion a run fur his petty cash 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Shart juice all over the bumming fort, the night.
View attachment 2064425
Wtf is even on that plate? It looks like it should be nachos but who the feck puts KETCHUP on nachos? Fat pig.
---
View attachment 2064426
I thought he already did ...
View attachment 2064427
---

That wuz I Madge, glad it helped ma lovelie 😘

Might start an influencer page oan that app, gie Marion a run fur his petty cash 😜
Well thank you, my influencer of choice. I, Madge has #impowered me

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wtf is even on that plate? It looks like it should be nachos but who the feck puts KETCHUP on nachos? Fat pig.
---

Also, nachos and chips?! Why not have a baked potato and a portion of garlic bread too Martin?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---

If Marion reads that we might get a dots of doom 🐍 trolls rant the night 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a big fat bleep on that vile app, TakTik, called Becki. She started off with “just another little treat” and now she is pushing 30stone and has jaundice.

Marion you fat ripper, you’re heading there hen!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s a big fat bleep on that vile app, TakTik, called Becki. She started off with “just another little treat” and now she is pushing 30stone and has jaundice.

How dare youse share details of ma personal TikTok account here, blocked and reported!!!!!!

PS. Never message this page again!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
“Don’t worry about a thing”
Maria Saville is posting videos of other peoples kids on the gram. Weirdo!!!!!!🥔👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ah've been a bit Becki masel lately. Heading tae that place called Abroad next week too.
Smell the wealth.

Ah'll sniff some Lenor tae take me baaaaaccckk when I'm hame.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Don’t worry about a thing”
Maria Saville is posting videos of other peoples kids on the gram. Weirdo!!!!!!🥔👌🏽
@DollyTheLamb sorry tae go oaf topic, kin ah jist say ah luv yer profile pichure. If Jack Nicholson's joker and Jeffrey Dahmer hud a wean then it wud be the spit oaf your pichure. #fact

Marion disnae seem tae mind compromising other people's security oan that app. #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahm back fae that other thread..she ma lovelies is wit oor Maria would call a snakey basturt in my opinion. I would nae be chantin her oan fae anything except the polis hens

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Christ he'll be shitting bricks with all that saturated fat. Pyoor house bricks out of his fat pom pom.
---
Hello ma lovelies! It's been a very long time but I'm back following our Marion again. Today's stories enraged me!
PTWM is what led me to Tattle 3 years ago, I was a super fan and thought she was funny, amazing, loved hearing about her family etc.
Then I read about her Paypal fraud amongst other things. I doubt any of you have the time to read through her 2095 threads but she isn't the most honest person.
Her Hubby was a cop for many years (in a very loose way, mostly paper shuffling) and decided to take a career break last year. More like he had been using his job to look up people he thought was trolling his missus and was let go. There are news stories to back this up. Everyone Rach meets she love bombs, they find her out and end up leaving her.
So glad to be back 💗
He fancies himself as a bit of a football casual too. Only he looks like a woman (Mr Big Mouth). No ma quote.
---
Hello ma lovelies! It's been a very long time but I'm back following our Marion again. Today's stories enraged me!
PTWM is what led me to Tattle 3 years ago, I was a super fan and thought she was funny, amazing, loved hearing about her family etc.
Then I read about her Paypal fraud amongst other things. I doubt any of you have the time to read through her 2095 threads but she isn't the most honest person.
Her Hubby was a cop for many years (in a very loose way, mostly paper shuffling) and decided to take a career break last year. More like he had been using his job to look up people he thought was trolling his missus and was let go. There are news stories to back this up. Everyone Rach meets she love bombs, they find her out and end up leaving her.
So glad to be back 💗
He fancies himself as a bit of a football casual too. Only he looks like a woman (Mr Big Mouth). No ma quote.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most rank looking plate of nachos I have ever clapped eyes on and nae debates 🙌🏻 Wish Marion had tagged the establishment so I would know where to AVOID ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just read some of her wiki duck me she’s a wrong’ un
I'm surprised Stacey Solomon is involved with these folk, she had a career outside of the app, you would think her management/agent team would be checking these folk out and warning old Trolloman not to be mingling with them.

Reactions: 20
Wits happened tae him... he's no been the same since he goat oan wi that shape-shifter Lorna from that app he hates. I dinnea even ken him the noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.