Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tacky stickers for his Crocs. As if Christian Dior would have anything like that on his clothing range ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Grow up Mario, you're not a teenager ๐Ÿ™„View attachment 2056852
Oh for duck's sake.... ๐Ÿ‘€ He's not serious, surely? ๐Ÿค” I love Crocs and some jibbets are cute (getting a pair for my holiday abroad this summer #smellthewealth Marlon ๐Ÿ˜‰) ,but those are actually hideous and I'm embarrassed for him! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just be thankful heโ€™s no in charge a oor taxes hen so aye๐Ÿ’Ž
We all know heโ€™s no in charge of his own taxes, never mind the UKโ€™s. The wee scrote must owe HMRC thousands for all the homers he does, sticking the money in his petty cash and not doing an SA return. And thatโ€™s factual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He'll need to douse the bumming fort in it. I pity the person who gets the concrete breezeblock after him. Hopefully it's burned.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
' l feel so grown up '...So you feckin should. You're nearly a 40 year old man not a teenager who puts stickers on his Crocs, gets all cosy in bed early, gets all excited watching Disney, puts out sweets in little bowls, and the list goes on, so start being a man ๐Ÿ™„

Screenshot_20230326-150029_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Crocs are bizarre. I have some fake crocs just to shove my feet into if I need to go in the garden, but they are ugly and hideous. He doesn't even have a garden so surely he doesn't wear them out? Or does he? Mincing along with his daft kids stickers on them, his awful hair bouncing around on the top of his head, he's an absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He'll never get oan countdoon with his vocabulary skills and the noo his maths. Plonker he is.

Look where he placed his thumb.

soap cum.png

He obviously has that much he canna remember where he puts it, does he live in the Tardis ffs,
That flat is tiny AF, how the hell can he possibly lose things there is na space.
Mario...

Also those croc badges.:whistle:

337494907_243582954783309_6011086369766172030_n.jpg

329401347_653297809895445_8785928827000626482_n.jpg
328946198_899071141347478_594726540071342827_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He'll never get oan countdoon with his vocabulary skills and the noo his maths. Plonker he is.

Look where he placed his thumb.

View attachment 2057339

He obviously has that much he canna remember where he puts it, does he live in the Tardis ffs,
That flat is tiny AF, how the hell can he possibly lose things there is na space.
Mario...

Also those croc badges.:whistle:

View attachment 2057336View attachment 2057337

Jeez, at least 3 different cleaners for him to do his flairs with. Maz you live in a pencil box you've got hardly any flairs. Also, he bought shower gel and shampoo, but he doesn't need it. What you buy it for then, you hoarding bellend?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hen, its a wee case o the bed heid hair and nae debates. He needs to get ta bed wi a bespoke hair net oan so aye. Will go lovely wi his mother o the bride hoosecoat. Tonsa love ๐Ÿ’Ž
Wee Deek and Nora ...ah mean Marion aw cosy and ready fur bed.

Screenshot_20230326-174104.png

---
He'll need to douse the bumming fort in it. I pity the person who gets the concrete breezeblock after him. Hopefully it's burned.
Sharts dinni burn ma lovelie ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love a dettol bath (IYKYK) but would never use it to clean because of my cat, why? Because it says it on the bloody back!
B263070B-C2F5-4E84-A34B-ED0D6EEFE67A.jpeg

imbecile using it on his flairs right around Rayn. Poor wee cat defo canโ€™t breathe in that hellhole.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I love a dettol bath (IYKYK) but would never use it to clean because of my cat, why? Because it says it on the bloody back!
View attachment 2057515

imbecile using it on his flairs right around Rayn. Poor wee cat defo canโ€™t breathe in that hellhole.
I'm surprised that cat isn't dead yet or tried to jump out the window (again?), Using Dettol plus all the chemicals he sprays around and right over her food bowls, the plug ins and wax melts(I've only used a wax melt once, it gave me a headache), all those different perfumes etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2057515

This makes me so sad, poor Rayn. ๐Ÿ˜” We had to let our much loved and cared for dog go over the rainbow bridge yesterday due to sudden illness and myself and my whole family are heartbroken. ๐Ÿ’” How can he be so bloody careless using all these chemicals around his cat, when it specifies on the bottle not to use it around cats! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
This makes me so sad, poor Rayn. ๐Ÿ˜” We had to let our much loved and cared for dog go over the rainbow bridge yesterday due to sudden illness and myself and my whole family are heartbroken. ๐Ÿ’” How can he be so bloody careless using all these chemicals around his cat, when it specifies on the bottle not to use it around cats! ๐Ÿ˜ก
So sorry hen. It's heartbreaking when you lose a pet, they really become part of the family. Tattie hearts. ๐Ÿฅ” โค

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So sorry hen. It's heartbreaking when you lose a pet, they really become part of the family. Tattie hearts. ๐Ÿฅ” โค
Thank you for the tattie hearts, between all the tears Iโ€™ve came on here for a laugh. Yes, they sure are part of the family and our routine, our house and lives feels so different today. ๐Ÿ˜” Marion should appreciate Rayn while he still has her and stop poisoning her. ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.