Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about a 40 year old man modeling his Primark tracksuits for the gram.
Who the duck is he influencing?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I still cannae get over that Sweeney Todd special.
Cheers for the laughs Maz, the message from ‘a social worker’ another corker. Maybe Marion should go into writing books, those messages are beak clutchers great fictional reads.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So his fun packed weekend consisted of a vouchered early bird steak night, a gifted trip to Rocky Horror, a spoons breakfast, a cheap Chinese, and Primark? That's it? Not much fun going on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The friggin mess what he is. A model you'll never be you freak.

Those slippers need binned with him following them. And his eyes must really be knackered to get this close 😳

Screenshot_20230320-184603_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230320-184753_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230320-184842_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The friggin mess what he is. A model you'll never be you freak.

Those slippers need binned with him following them. And his eyes must really be knackered to get this close 😳

View attachment 2043364View attachment 2043366View attachment 2043367
What's happenin with the (no footfall) area around his lips? Has he hud a bespoke pooder donut? Why is it so white?

Also I bet he was absolutely fummin when they whipped oot the little white company bag instead of the regular one

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s proper feeling herself lately. I’m so excited for the come doon. It’s going to be massive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Big Lorna his therapist needs to coach him on his spending addiction instead of how to cope with folk slagging him rotten for his actions!!!!!! Oh wait she’s coining it in off him😂
In my opinion Lorna may have inadvertently enabled his spending. We know he definitely had a debt problem before the 'blessing of covid' that allowed him to allegedly become debt free or at least reduce the level of debt significantly (according to the oracle that is Mario).
Lorna has more or less told him to ignore those who criticise or indeed 'duck them'. He now has gained techniques with Lorna that allow him to disregard those negative vibes from people, and he inferred his family and those close to him fell into the negative vibe category. What if some of those 'negative' vibes was actually sound advice about 'stop buying so much shite and stockpiling the tat cave' from concerned relatives who would like to see him earn his way out of Seedhill and stop living in a fantasy world avoiding phone calls in case its a debt collection agency. His new found confidence and indeed arrogance that he indeed living his best life, is living it his way and anyone who offers sound advice through concern is critical is seen as a troll who need to f**k off. If he wants white fillings he will have white fillings, if he wants White Company candles instead of Aldi candles, he is going to have them, why bother cooking when you can eat out and show off and lets spend spend spend.

Showing off for the 'gram is an addiction, like an addict needing his fix, he needs to buy and show off his haul. Once the haul is storied then the comedown starts and he is desperate for his next high and the cycle continues.

I was at my dentist today - family friend, known him for years - getting a veneer fixed as I cracked it last day skiing - smell the wealth. I showed him Mario and he almost pissed himself laughing. He said that in his opinion no good dentist in Scotland needs to be giving away free dental work as there are waiting lists for NHS patients and at 57 dentists per 100,000 head of population then each dentist potentially has 1754 patients. He said influencers just aren't worth their time for several reasons;

1. How many of the influencers followers would actually be in the catchment area of the dentist used.
2. Are those followers actually going to be spending significant sums on private dental care - no use phoning up for NHS list as they are full and that isn't where the money is.
3. Those who meet criteria no 1 & 2 are unlikely to be swayed by someone in a primark trackie, bungle coat with a cooncil haircut and a partner with raging gum disease.

He said rather than waste money on someone like Mario he would rather give his time and skill freely - which he does - to the children of Chernobyl who visit Scotland every couple of years.

Woodhill price white fillings as follows; small @ £55, medium @ £88, and large @ £136. Anyone care to estimate Maid Marions final bill ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
He really has the most atrocious dress sense. All the gay men in my life are impeccable dressers. I guess there is an exception to every rule.

I might suggest they get tae know a Primark trackie in the colour 'hot pink' and size 'spray on'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lorna needs tae sit doon and get some class. Filling his head with these nonsense quotes even more than usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck does she look like in that pink tracksuit? It's far too small for a start. Looks like a bright pink saveloy in that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.