Cleaning with Mario #96 Marion's had a right mare, letting Nathan Todd cut his hair #heyyouguys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely beautiful designer bespoke solid wood sticky back plastic worktops, such a high quality finish. Edging is flawless.

Screenshot_20230319_203618_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2041392
Look like shite covered in glitter
Wull look the same coming oot. 😆

So it's wee Deek's birthday and he goes to Marion's family. Looking at wee Deek's life afore Marion, he seemed to be close to his family ...even closer tae Domboi 🍆

Marion, gonni tell us in the dots of doom if Deek's family hate you, cheers 👍
---
He's made an effort and got the tulips from the livingroom to style them up 😂😂 it'll come out the way it went in 💩
Jinx ma lovelie, may aw yer shits be covered in glitter #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Deek get me the plastic tulips so I can style ma content.
Noo ah have a blue tick I'm going tae start charging Krystal Meth a bespoke fee.
People only buy her cakes because ah'm famous"

• Haha
Sorry but I wouldny be advertising those turd cakes oan ma Instagram whether it wis ma sister or no, she needs telt to hing up the baking apron pronto 🤢💩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Lorna wummin has created a monster. Mary bleeping Shelley right enough. Wee Martinstein there noo thinking his tit doesn’t stink when he’s humming the place oot. Seriously though, either a, she’s really crap at her “joab” b, Martin having the IQ of a gnat can only understand whit shes saying from
his level or c, both of the above. He's really feeling hisel since he slunk into her office. Has a lot to answer fur!
Anyone else feel like taking a lawnmower tae that hair?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Continuing the best life weekend on SunAday

Wished his main squeeze a Happy Birthday.
His hunners of other squeezes will be fumming.
Gave Deek some chavvy weans trainers fae the reduced to clear bin. One was a size 4 the other a size 6, but we move.
Telt us he was matchy matchy but nothing matched at all.
Treatit us tae a fake happy photo.
Was given some left over stale unsold cupcakes that looked so bad he had tae filter them.

Amazing times.

Next shart will be a glittery wan.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry but I wouldny be advertising those turd cakes oan ma Instagram whether it wis ma sister or no, she needs telt to hing up the baking apron pronto 🤢💩
Noo he's a blue tick wanker ....ah mean influencer he should have used #gifted #soaye

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What's that saying ma hen, can't glitter a turd? Krystal maze sure will try but!

She's probably been trying her whole life with Mario too. Bet his honking breath used to scare her friends off . Nae debates aye and so forth we move on this new dawn of day Monday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How the duck can he afford white fillings? They’re £100+ a touch here in N Ireland, could well be more expensive in Glasgow. Or is it one of his useless collaborations where he slags off the giver and fails to “sell” the product.
He’s such a wanker.
3E1C6700-E03D-47A3-BCAA-73F259295219.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Still dying at his outfit choice yesterday. Those skinny tracksuit leggings he wears give me the serious boke :sick: Imagine wearing them whilst taking a pic of your prosecco 😂 Anyway, happy Monday hens - lets mop kick the tit out of today. you've got this my lovelies xxxx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How the duck can he afford white fillings? They’re £100+ a touch here in N Ireland, could well be more expensive in Glasgow. Or is it one of his useless collaborations where he slags off the giver and fails to “sell” the product.
He’s such a wanker.
View attachment 2042408
He is having a right glow up. Next he will be getting lessons on how to actually style his hair into something decent.

• Haha
He’s such a wanker.
View attachment 2042408
I go to a private dentist here in Belfast and a white filling starts from £120!
Maybe his dentist offers klarna my lovely - or they offer a special rate for ppl on benefits as i definitely think deek gets a carers allowance for Martin, or else the other way around. Hard to tell as they both seem to have been dropped on their heads as children.
---
Where’s he getting the money for white fillings!!
If its a private dentist they probably have payment plan options. That'll be the only way.

• Haha
And why anyway?
Hope he's not going to shove his phone in his mouth to show us the work 😲

• Haha
  • Sick
He’s such a wanker.
View attachment 2042408
I was just coming to say the same. My dentist is private, but white fillings are classed as cosmetic, so they're expensive.

I hope he is paying himself, and l hope it's a feckin fortune. He wants to invest in a nose job first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.