Cleaning with Mario #95 I, Daisy Uncle can never compete with Domboii666

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back ma lovelies. Declan's tiktoks are giving me the rage so aye.

Marion is a saint compared to that hobbit from Fife.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Copying Hinch are we?!. Derek just had a cold the other day. Weird little man
Screenshot_20230315-195842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230315-195849_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Copying Hinch are we?!. Derek just had a cold the other day. Weird little man
View attachment 2030862View attachment 2030864
Bingo

I said yesterday he'd have Hinch's squits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It makes me feel rather nauseous to think of Deek and Maz yakking up and shitting everywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm back ma lovelies. Declan's tiktoks are giving me the rage so aye.

Marion is a saint compared to that hobbit from Fife.
I'm not going to lie, I'm seriously invested in Dylan now. Maz is an embarrassing twit but Dylan is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plenty of bleep washings no doubt but we move! Shovelling a castleveechi down her fat neck should dry her arse up. Bet theres tit up the walls!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh god, one wee toilet cubical 🤮 I'd be off, imagine having a bug and needing to share a cludgie 🤮🤮🤮 I'd honestly rather tit in a black bag

Mr Freefalling and the kids don't get to use ma shitter, absolutely beat it #firstworldproblems

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.